Favorite LE or Annual Release

Started by StogieDad, 06/11/2019 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite LE or Annual Release

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras

StogieDad

Is there a annual release or Limited Edition you look forward to each year?  I listed a few in the poll, but add as you may see fit.

Personally mine is the Las Calaveras release.  The Liberty thread got me thinking about it.  What is yours?

I left off the Liga Privada Unicos because they seem to be much more readily available these days.  I could be convinced to add them back, but generally FFPs, UF-13, Dirty Rats and L40's seem to be fairly easy to get ahold of recently. 

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

I added the HVC Black Friday not because it is better than what is listed but certainly worth a mention
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

The Angel's Anvil and Las Calaveras are 2 boxes I don't hesitate to buy every year. The Anvil being my #1. Right up there is the Illusione Singulare.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Big CH fan .Look forword to the Angels Anvil release.

nickthafish

Love Tatuaje Monsters, always good and usually pretty cool too!

Silverstix

The frantic chaos of the Opus/Anejo/Fuente rare stuff is always fun.  Also fun to watch from the sideline the gouging that takes place for these sticks

PETE314

I am a HUGE fan of the Liberties...They will be different every year...But I lust after the Anejo's.
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.