2019 Newb Pass

Started by StogieDad, 06/17/2019 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named '2019 Newb Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

thanks for the invite
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

arrow34

Thanks for the invite! Pass accepted.

RMAN4443

Thanks for the invite...looking forward to it
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

nickthafish

Accepted and looking forward to it.

tuck0411

Invite accepted, thanks.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Beegerply

thank you accepted, FYI I will be out of town from July 3rd until the 7th.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

tuck0411

Being a noob, I have no clue what "HTF for HTF, CC for CC, etc." means.  Please clarify.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

benchjockey

Quotetuck0411 - 6/17/2019  10:58 PM  Being a noob, I have no clue what "HTF for HTF, CC for CC, etc." means.  Please clarify.   :smoker2:

HTF=Hard To Find

CC=Cuban Cigar

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nathanw13

Pass accepted, thanks for the invite!
Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

StogieDad

Quotenathanw13 - 6/17/2019  11:19 PM

Pass accepted, thanks for the invite!

Try one more time, not showing you accepted.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nathanw13

Alright, I think it took this time.
Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

arrow34

I initially accepted and I Am listed as #2, but why does it say request under this pass on the homepage?

Adwinistrator

Thanks for the invitation and getting this pass rolling, Michael, I appreciate it!

StogieDad

Quotearrow34 - 6/18/2019  3:20 PM

I initially accepted and I Am listed as #2, but why does it say request under this pass on the homepage?

Probably because it hasn't been completed on my side yet.  You are good.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

CW Piperman

Thanks for the invite! Pass Accepted.....My first one!

CW
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

StogieDad

I loaded up a seed list, will try and get together this weekend and out.  I put in stuff from medium to full, mostly fairly easy stuff to find and a couple harder to find, and all different vitolas.  Should be something everyone can enjoy.  Turn the box, try some new stuff, enjoy the pass!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

Nice starting line up :biggrin:
Byron

CW Piperman

Looks fantastic!

CW
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" --J.R.R. Tolkein, #Bilbo #LOTR #TFOTR

Humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=CW+Piperman

RMAN4443

Great looking lineup there, several smokes there on my personal "like to try that one" list....looking forward to this
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

bstessl

Good to see some Newb activity!  I Hope you all get a feel for the community this way!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

StogieDad

Just an update, I have been traveling and will be out of pocket until next Thursday, so I will try and pack this up and get it out end of next week sometime.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

Thanks for the update :biggrin:
Byron

Beegerply

:confused: Have we started this yet :biggrin:
Byron

arrow34

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.