Today’s Smoke July 2019

Started by benchjockey, 07/01/2019 05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos RX
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

RyJ Bully from 2009.  One of my favorites when I started out and it is actually pretty darn tasty!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

Diesel Unlimited d.6 Maduro (6 x 60, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cfickter

Cavalier Geneva Rhein 1905
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

Tatuaje Reserva Broadleaf Regios

Koop

E.P. Carrillo Core Line Plus Encantos

nirab

Curivari El Gran Rey Belicoso... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto

klamm143

5 Vegas Gold Series Toro (6 x 50, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

StogieDad

Flatbed Panacea Kentucky Fire Cured
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Koop

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Epicure Maduro

benchjockey

arrow34

AJ Fernandez Bellas Artes Maduro toro

nirab

Original release Grimalkin robusto... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

CH Headley Grange Estupendos

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nirab

Hoyo La Armistad Toro by AJF... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

benchjockey

Koop

Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Robusto

Cfickter

klamm143

Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2 x 54, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

Cfickter

Casa Cuevas Habano Clásico Prensado

tjm0831

Nica Libre Potencia Robusto

Cfickter

Aganorsa Leaf Signature Selection Maduro

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.