40% off for the 4th at Holt's - Site wide

Started by ninfiction, 07/04/2019 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Not seeing it.  Just takes you to their 1 day flash sale with the same crap that's always on sale.  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

Odd...that link takes me to some baby shark utube thing? But if there was a 40% sitewide sale that would be great, I just don't see it.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 7/4/2019  4:03 PM

Odd...that link takes me to some baby shark utube thing? But if there was a 40% sitewide sale that would be great, I just don't see it.

Also getting the youtube thing here.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

appollo

Quotetuck0411 - 7/4/2019  8:09 PM

Quotejunglepete - 7/4/2019  4:03 PM

Also getting the youtube thing here.
Getting the same thing here.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Quoteninfiction - 7/4/2019  8:38 PM

Jeez sorry guys...
Yea you look like a sympathy card :lmao:

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cigary

Aren't we a bunch of ballbusters?  Saw this ad on FB with the story so it's not like a total screw up as far as that story goes...it's a sad one for sure about that little girl but Holts puts out a ton of specials....if one goes to their site often enough you'll see them all.  I just wait for the Holidays when they tend to put out good ones.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.