Selling my stash

Started by runewolf, 07/06/2019 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runewolf

I hate to say it, but I'm looking to sell my meager stash.  I do not know what to price it all at and it is pretty varied as I was working on trying out many different brands before I committed to buying full boxes. I believe my humidor page is up to date. They have been kept at 68-74 degrees and 65-72% humidity and some are showing a nice oil on the wrappers  :biggrin:

I hate to part with them as many I have not even gotten to try.  But life and family health have become a big concern, so I am going to try to make a break from these beauties.  I'd say I'd sell my wineador converted to a humidor too, but it still has the compressor and such on the inside and nobody would want to pay the shipping!

Well anyway, if someone is interested in an eclectic collection of mostly singles and wants to make an offer, you can pm  me here or email runewolf42@gmail.com 

my humidor:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=runewolf  

--// Signature space for rent \\--

Brlesq

Sorry to hear that you need to walk away from the hobby.  It was nice having you here, and best of luck to you!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

runewolf

I don't think I'll walk completely away.  I'm just not going to have more than one cigar on hand lol.  I will keep my pipe and tobacco too.  But not going to tempt my father-in-law with serious health issues by smoking a cigar around him.
--// Signature space for rent \\--

c9belayer

Damn runewolf. Taking a hit like that for family is the most bro thing I've heard in a long time. Hat's off to you.
-- c9belayer

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.