Cigar Geeks 2020 FFL full

Started by johncw, 07/20/2019 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

It's that time of year again FFL players
Sorry for the late start figured it's time to get the league started. We'll just do the winner of the playoffs this year to keep it easy. So each player will put up 5 cigars ($7+) and will send to winner of the playoffs.  If the league is postponed or canceled

We'll just do an autodraft this year.

Also try and log in to NFL.com and go to the league again.

Gronkman Style (John) In   (Cigars sent for 2nd place)
Chief the Whole F'n Show (Ken) (Cigars Received) Thank you
Redneck Warriors (Jason) (Cigars Received) Thank you
Toilet Monsters (Brian) IN
Penn State Boys Camp (Adam)(Cigars Received) Thank you
BamaStogieboys (Michael) IN
Killers on the confluence (Chuck)(Cigars Received) Thank you
Klamm143 (Kevin) IN
Rman (Cigars Received) Thank you
Ninfiction IN  (Cigars Received) Thank you

Deener27

Emailed in but going to back it up here.

Cant wait.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nickthafish

BewareDaPenguin

I shall return to defend the title! Thank John! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RMAN4443

I" like to get in on this, if there are any dropouts/open spaces.... :thumbsup:
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

Count me in... Figure I need to donate sticks somewhere...
Puff Puff Give....

klamm143

IN.....looking forward to it...........Thanks.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

chief791

I'm back in. Love this league. Thanks again John.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Cap10_Morgan

I'm not going to return this year, but thanks for letting me play.  I enjoyed giving away all my cigars!   :goodluck: to everyone.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

johncw

Can anyone not do Sunday Aug 25th... This appears to be the best night so far. Please reply here or on the site

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

klamm143

Sunday August 25th is good with me.................
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

RMAN4443

Sunday 8/25 works great for me.....I'm one of the new guys, Rick here, nice to meet you guys...
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

klamm143

QuoteRMAN4443 - 8/2/2019  9:52 PM  Sunday 8/25 works great for me.....I'm one of the new guys, Rick here, nice to meet you guys...
Welcome aboard - Nice avatar.............GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Kevin R. Lamm

BewareDaPenguin

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

For the new guys while our draft is on-line we do set up a Google Hangouts herf link so we can have some trash talk during the draft.
Watch here for the link, if you do not know about Hangouts you will need the app for Andriod or IOS, for go to the Google Hangouts URL.  You will need a Google acct.
If you want to practice try joining us for one of our nightly herfs (most week and weekend nights) typically start after 7PM EST

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 8/5/2019  10:49 AM

For the new guys while our draft is on-line we do set up a Google Hangouts herf link so we can have some trash talk during the draft.
Watch here for the link, if you do not know about Hangouts you will need the app for Andriod or IOS, for go to the Google Hangouts URL.  You will need a Google acct.
If you want to practice try joining us for one of our nightly herfs (most week and weekend nights) typically start after 7PM EST

I will try to do the herf this year I know it's a lot of fun :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.