Huh?

Started by DRuff, 08/17/2019 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRuff

Wine cream with vanilla ginger cookie

I have been smoking cigars since 1996, never picked up this taste. 

05Venturer

complete bulls**t
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Well at least we know that he's not plagiarizing other reviews . . .  :thumbsup:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

From looking at the reviews posted it seems a matter of perspective. If u haven't smoked a great cigar then u have nothing to compare. Reviews are over the top, flavors that don't even go together, just as White Claw
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

More than likely a burner or parody account
No one can be that absurd
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Must work for Halfwheel....:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

QuoteStogieDad - 8/20/2019  1:59 PM

Must work for Halfwheel....:biggrin:

. . . or Ezra Zion  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

kurtb718

" There is some Nicaraguan cardboard in the profile but the cream pepper balances with what is not choc but a roast hazelnut, cashew with spicy notes like nutmeg & cinnamon. This is the best of creamy nut profiles mixed with a little pepper. There is sweet there, black cherry on the lips? But it is hiding like all in this stick."
Not just any cardboard but directly from Nicaragua, is Nicaraguan cardboard spicier than lets say a Dole Banana box??
Curious cigars smokers need to know. :confused:

Cigary

Quotekurtb718 - 8/20/2019  7:34 PM  " There is some Nicaraguan cardboard in the profile but the cream pepper balances with what is not choc but a roast hazelnut, cashew with spicy notes like nutmeg & cinnamon. This is the best of creamy nut profiles mixed with a little pepper. There is sweet there, black cherry on the lips? But it is hiding like all in this stick." Not just any cardboard but directly from Nicaragua, is Nicaraguan cardboard spicier than lets say a Dole Banana box?? Curious cigars smokers need to know. :confused:

Lol.....review of the year!

StogieDad

Quotekurtb718 - 8/20/2019  7:34 PM

" There is some Nicaraguan cardboard in the profile but the cream pepper balances with what is not choc but a roast hazelnut, cashew with spicy notes like nutmeg & cinnamon. This is the best of creamy nut profiles mixed with a little pepper. There is sweet there, black cherry on the lips? But it is hiding like all in this stick."
Not just any cardboard but directly from Nicaragua, is Nicaraguan cardboard spicier than lets say a Dole Banana box??

Of course, Dole banana box tastes like.....bananas.  Duh.  :victory:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kurtb718

QuoteStogieDad - 8/21/2019  7:56 AM

Quotekurtb718 - 8/20/2019  7:34 PM

Of course, Dole banana box tastes like.....bananas.  Duh.  :victory:

Of course it does.what was I thinking? LOL
 :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.