Fake Cuban Cohibas for sale

Started by amigodecigars, 09/02/2019 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

A tourist visiting Costa Rica was offered a box of 25 Cohiba Churchills for sale for $50.00 at Jaco Beach.   LMAO
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

arrow34

Hey sounds like a deal!  There is another group on FB that I am on that had a guy that said, hey even fakes probably smoke ok!  I said hell no. I wouldnt 1. buy them 2. smoke them.  nO thanks.

Cigary

FAke Cohibas....????   Bet they were rolled with TLC and no foreign items inside because that's how much these corrupt people care about consumers.

nirab

Fauxhibas...when you can't afford the real deal!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

I used to work with a guy who had family in the Dominican Republic and visited there often.  He was always bringing back "Cuban cigars" and people in the office were impressed and fell all over him so that he would buy them some on his next trip. I knew something was wrong when the prices were entirely too low.  Then he gave me one to smoke and I knew right away that it wasn't legitimate. I called him out, but he balked and said I was just mad because his source was so much cheaper than mine. Then the party came to an end when another co-worker ordered a box of Cohiba Lanceros, and this is what the guy bought in the DR for him! (I don't think he was trying to scam people.  He just had NO IDEA what he was buying.)  :hitme:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.