Norteño Herrera Esteli Sale

Started by Chefjohn, 10/22/2019 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cigary

Famous has a box of 25 w/code for a total of $125... Holt's has the same pricing as well.

wescat

QuoteChefjohn - 10/22/2019  4:22 PM

Serious Cigars has Norteño Herrera Estelis on sale for $29.95 a box. 

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deals/discounts-from-top-selling-brands/norteno-boxes-only-29.95/

That is one hell of a good price on a damn good cigar. They never go that low on the devil site.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Cigary

Even I've never seen pricing like that on the smaller cigars... can't pass this up with winter coming... need something to smoke in an hour or less... done deal... Thanks!!

arrow34

Nice! I still have half a box of each size from the last time these went on sale.  I had to snag another box of Corona extras.  After tax and shipping still $25-$30 cheaper than most other sites. Jr and a few others have them for $65.  Which is what serious usually charges if I am not mistaken.

StogieDad

Damn even with 7.99 shipping that is a steal.  Good sticks, not just on a deal.  I have been through 2 or 3 boxes already so I think I will restock a few.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tjm0831

Had to buy 6 boxes to get the free shipping  :biggrin:

wescat

Quotetjm0831 - 10/23/2019  2:03 PM

Man on a mission......
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

arrow34

Quotetjm0831 - 10/23/2019  3:03 PM

LOL  I was tempted.  But I still have a few boxes.  Good for you man!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.