Brads Bottom dwelling Rats

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 11/21/2019 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

As mentioned before Brad tossed in a few rats when I had just ordered an already killer deal on a can of sticks...well if this is what's considered old rats sign me up any day!!! Brads thanks so much gonna really enjoy these my friend!!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

ninfiction

Oh jeez...that one is big enough to be a muskrat.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Did I only send 5 cigars? :confused:  Could have sworn I filled that five finger bag~! :?:   Oh well, guess I got the better deal~~! :biggrin:

Hope you like them~! :smoker:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteVroomp - 11/25/2019  4:24 PM

Did I only send 5 cigars? :confused:  Could have sworn I filled that five finger bag~! :?:   Oh well, guess I got the better deal~~! :biggrin:

Hope you like them~! :smoker:

Oh geez I'm not sure lol you prolly did bro, that Manifesto didn't fit in no finger bag :biggrin: so I'm sure there was something I might have left out on accident  :angry:  and Brad says he got the better end of the deal, I think when you send cigars that I haven't heard of you are prolly incorrect lol, love the sticks bro and the great deal on the sticks I bought man, always a pleasure my friend!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.