Holts Nocturnal Beasts

Started by sweatsock, 11/27/2019 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatsock

This shown as a special but  the regular price is $79.95. MSRP is $244 and the sale price is  $78.99 with free shipping. I like all the cigars in this sampler.  I last bought at $69.95 7 months ago  and have been waiting for the same price.    

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/oliva-nocturnal-beasts-monster-deal.html

Sampler includes:
5 - Oliva Serie V Melanio Robusto (5 x 52)
5 - Oliva Serie V Belicoso (5 x 54)
5 - Oliva Master Blends 3 Double Robusto (5 x 54)
5 - Oliva Monticello Churchill (7 x 50)

Kid Montana

I've been seeing a ton of Oliva Sales recently.  Whats going on over there?

I'd rather have a cigar...

sweatsock

On 1 day sale today for $69.95, so I ordered.

headfirst

Great deal.  Holts consistently has the best Oliva prices
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

QuoteKid Montana - 11/27/2019  1:52 PM  I've been seeing a ton of Oliva Sales recently.  Whats going on over there?[/QUOTE

While they make a good, not great (IMO) cigar I feel the brand has fallen in status for a lot of smokers who now look to cigars like Tats, Warped, HVC, and many other boutiques.

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sweatsock

I'm a bargain smoker and buy very few boutiques. I like Oliva as seconds at around $2 and buy a lot of them. I occasionally buy firsts just to compare against the seconds.
Holts seems to be the only vendor I've found offering the Monticello so this sampler is a good fit. I buy some boutiques when at deep discount as a benchmark against my regular smokes. I've been smoking through a 50 ct box of Room 101 master collection 3 and really enjoying them.

tuck0411

Quotesweatsock - 12/5/2019  9:25 AM

I'm a bargain smoker and buy very few boutiques. I like Oliva as seconds at around $2 and buy a lot of them. I occasionally buy firsts just to compare against the seconds.
Holts seems to be the only vendor I've found offering the Monticello so this sampler is a good fit. I buy some boutiques when at deep discount as a benchmark against my regular smokes. I've been smoking through a 50 ct box of Room 101 master collection 3 and really enjoying them.

Ditto on the 2nds and also on the Monticello.  The latter is the best Oliva blend I've tried thus far and this sampler is an inexpensive way to get those sticks as they typically go for quite a bit more than the sampler price.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.