CI 25% off for next 24 hours

Started by sweatsock, 12/09/2019 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatsock

code is monday25 $99 minimum.

sweatsock

I made a recent order from CI and got a $20 CI bucks card. I also got a scratch off card in the package  that offered 10% off and free shipping. I also get a 10% veteran's discount with free shipping. I know the bucks card would work but none of the other discounts were stackable. What I was going to order were cigars for my wife and they had an inflated price. Unless I was buying something that is rarely discounted, the item I would need to buy would be something I wanted that was on sale and this time nothing.

tuck0411

You do C-bid much, Sweatsock?  I've been getting some sweet deals on there recently.  Couple days ago after they came up in your other thread, I finally scored those LGC Serie R Black Maduros I've been wanting for some time.  $13.50 for a fiver in the 6x60 vitola, never thought I'd see them go so cheap...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

sweatsock

Other than the JR daily and weekly Dutch, I buy very little on auction. The last purchase on cbid was 7 years ago. My over buying code states that I need to be tempted by a vendor not actively pursue deals. I buy on opportunity not need and generally get prices close to auction and there are no added on shipping charges.

tuck0411

Yeah, I probably need to implement some sort of "over buying code" myself.  Currently, it's something along the lines of "damn, I spent way too much this week, I better stay off of C-bid next week".   Some times it actually works....    :cigarman:
Todd

sweatsock

JR has LGC Serie R Black Maduro 58 ten packs and with 25% off that is $11.80 a 5 pack with free shipping. I ran out of room.

tuck0411

Quotesweatsock - 12/11/2019  5:25 PM

JR has LGC Serie R Black Maduro 58 ten packs and with 25% off that is $11.80 a 5 pack with free shipping. I ran out of room.

Yeah, saw that but I ran out of room, too.  And already have a fiver of the 60s coming from C-bid, so I'm good for now.  Damn good stick, though.   :cigarguy:
Todd

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.