Favorite Christmas GIFs....yes I forgot the T

Started by StogieDad, 12/12/2019 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Share some of your favorite funny Christmas GIFs, lets get this place in the Christmas spirit.

I'll start!

Image result for s**tters full gifs

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ninfiction

Didn't work. I suck at the internet
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nitelite18

Going to borla exhaust this year since I've heard great things about this.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.