Pair of Vintage San Francisco 49ers T-Shirts For Trade

Started by Brlesq, 01/20/2020 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

They are going to the Super Bowl in 2020!   This might be a long shot, but I've got two (2) 1990 vintage San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Back-to-Back XXIII-XXIV T-Shirts, both used (one in almost new condition, one in good condition), both size Large, trading as a PAIR so you can wear with a friend for the Big Game!  Both have crisp graphics with no wear or fading.  Heavyweight cotton tee by Logo 7, Inc. Made in USA. Have been in storage since 1990.

Looking to trade for cigars I want to try:  Plasencia Alma del Fuego Candente (Robusto), Oscar Valladares Super Fly Toro or Corona, Viaje Wilshire and La Jolla, Warped Flor Del Valle Seleccion de Valle, Davidoff Nicaraguan, Saka #NLMTHA, 2019 BOTL Lancero.  What have you got?

Like I said, I know this is a long shot, but thought I would put it out there.  :crazy:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kid Montana

Dude, screw the cigars, put that s**t on eBay.  Vintage championship gear in good shape?  Cha-ching!

I'd rather have a cigar...

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 1/20/2020  2:29 PM

They are going to the Super Bowl in 2020!   This might be a long shot, but I've got two (2) 1990 vintage San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Back-to-Back XXIII-XXIV T-Shirts, both used (one in almost new condition, one in good condition), both size Large, trading as a PAIR so you can wear with a friend for the Big Game!  Both have crisp graphics with no wear or fading.  Heavyweight cotton tee by Logo 7, Inc. Made in USA. Have been in storage since 1990.

Looking to trade for cigars I want to try:  Plasencia Alma del Fuego Candente (Robusto), Oscar Valladares Super Fly Toro or Corona, Viaje Wilshire and La Jolla, Warped Flor Del Valle Seleccion de Valle, Davidoff Nicaraguan, Saka #NLMTHA, 2019 BOTL Lancero.  What have you got?

Like I said, I know this is a long shot, but thought I would put it out there.  :crazy:

I am a Rams fans...so I have absolutely no interest in these shirts...However, I can help you out with a few of the cigars. I have the Viaje and Warped sticks in stock, which are both excellent. I have the Alma del Fuego in the Flama size, which is hands down in my opinion, the best vitola in the Fuego lineup.

What say we arrange a trade of some sorts?...

If you video yourself burning those shirts, I'll send the sticks for free!!  :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

arrow34

Quotenirab - 1/20/2020  6:17 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 1/20/2020  2:29 PM

I am a Rams fans...so I have absolutely no interest in these shirts...However, I can help you out with a few of the cigars. I have the Viaje and Warped sticks in stock, which are both excellent. I have the Alma del Fuego in the Flama size, which is hands down in my opinion, the best vitola in the Fuego lineup.

What say we arrange a trade of some sorts?...

If you video yourself burning those shirts, I'll send the sticks for free!!  :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Damn! Love it

Brlesq

Very funny, Nirab!  :lmao:

Still available.  Time is running out if you want these shipped in time for the Superbowl  :shades:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.