JR Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sweatsock, 01/28/2020 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatsock

suppose to be 30% off but calculating 50%. They will fix this soon. I ordered 2 bundles of MFO and with veteran's discount more than 50% off.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

fropones

bubble and bonus30 stack to ~65% off and a free  4 pack of padron

StogieDad

Quotefropones - 1/28/2020  8:36 AM

Damn.  I have been on a freeze for a bit but that was a screaming deal.  Got a box of Alec Bradley Gatekeeper, La Careme LE 2019, and the free 4 pack of Padron 1926 for $102 plus shipping and tax.  $119 out the door.  Wow.  Thanks for catching that one guys.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Quotefropones - 1/28/2020  8:36 AM

Thank you, Mark !!!!!!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

thanks, lets see if this goes thru
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

arrow34

Thank you and damn it. I swore to myself I was t going to buy anything this week... But noooooo you had to post this deal. This is stupid good. I just got a box of Trinidad espiritu belicosos, a box of gate keepers robutos, the 1926 maduro sampler and a free lighter. $145.... Shipped. Crazy

StogieDad

Box of Fuente Anejo 50 plus the 4 cigar Padron sampler for $92 shipped.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

While it is working, if you are ordering multiple boxes, you may want to split them into separate orders.  You will pay $8 extra to ship each but you get the 4 pack of Padron on each order, so you basically get a 4 pack of Padron 1926 for $8 which just one is worth well more than that and free shipping.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

QuoteStogieDad - 1/28/2020  9:59 AM

While it is working, if you are ordering multiple boxes, you may want to split them into separate orders.  You will pay $8 extra to ship each but you get the 4 pack of Padron on each order, so you basically get a 4 pack of Padron 1926 for $8 which just one is worth well more than that and free shipping.

Now you tell me. Lol too late.  I did go back for a box of Ancho Largo Mi Querida and the 1926 padrons for $76 shipped. Man.... Just too good to pass up. My average daily cigar is gonna be good for a while

fropones

Yeah I have like 4 orders so far.... have boveda bags, a single of cinco decadas, an ashton sampler, and the tat belicoso sampler. Eyeing their wineador, gatekeepers, and desert rose... Also, if you add the gurkha xo 5 pack that has free shipping it saves you like $3 over the $8 shipping

StogieDad

Quotefropones - 1/28/2020  10:09 AM

Yeah I have like 4 orders so far.... have boveda bags, a single of cinco decadas, an ashton sampler, and the tat belicoso sampler. Eyeing their wineador, gatekeepers, and desert rose... Also, if you add the gurkha xo 5 pack that has free shipping it saves you like $3 over the $8 shipping

Wineador?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

junglepete

How do you get the free Padron sampler???
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  10:19 AM

use both codes, bubble and bonus30, it will put the sampler in your cart and the discounts.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

fropones

QuoteStogieDad - 1/28/2020  9:13 AM

Quotefropones - 1/28/2020  10:09 AM

Wineador?

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/prestige-cigar-humidors/clevelander-metal/3HTCLE.html

headfirst

QuoteStogieDad - 1/28/2020  10:21 AM

Quotejunglepete - 1/28/2020  10:19 AM

use both codes, bubble and bonus30, it will put the sampler in your cart and the discounts.

Welp, guess I need to make another order!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

Yeah I didn't get the two codes at first. But once I put in the bonus30, it let me stack bubbles. I am trying to not put in another box order
... Unless someone has a box suggestion that I can't pass up

junglepete

Figured it all out...going nuts here
Guru of Frugality

arrow34

Looks to be dead. I think we killed it

wescat

Quotefropones - 1/28/2020  7:36 AM

Wow, what a kick a$$ deal.

A 12 pack of Le Careme 2019 Belicoso Fino LE's and 4 Padron 1926 #1's for $48.

The Le Careme are $9 cigars, the 1926's are $22 cigars.

$3 a stick. Unreal.

Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!!
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

fropones

now we just wait with bated breath for our shipping confirmations haha

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

QuoteStogieDad - 1/28/2020  11:18 AM

Still working for me.

Confirmed. They turned it back on.  It wasn't working for my father la antiguedad... Said want available. But does work on other boxes. So keep going!  Got greedy and put in one more order for a box of enclave broadleaf toros.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.