JR - small sampler deal

Started by sweatsock, 02/27/2020 11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatsock

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/social...html#read-more

$15.75 and cashout works for an additional 30% off.

1 Don Pepin Black Edition 1979 Robusto
1 El Rey del Mundo Double Corona Deluxe
1 La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro
1 Oliva Cain Daytona Double Toro
1 San Cristobal Clasico

Kid Montana

Error 404; link doesn't work.

I'd rather have a cigar...

arrow34

For my tastes the crown heads sampler is a better deal for fuller flavor sticks, but that is me.  thx

sweatsock

Quotearrow34 - 2/27/2020  11:36 AM

For my tastes the crown heads sampler is a better deal for fuller flavor sticks, but that is me.  thx

I look for deals at the 5 sites I normally buy from. I don't do a deep dive or spend a lot of time looking.
There are a lot of crap deals and I post  deals worth considering. I bought the crown heads and passed on this one mainly because I've bought a lot recently. On samplers, I determine how many of the cigars I would smoke, want to try or like and don't have any.

arrow34

Quotesweatsock - 2/27/2020  12:59 PM

Quotearrow34 - 2/27/2020  11:36 AM

I look for deals at the 5 sites I normally buy from. I don't do a deep dive or spend a lot of time looking.
There are a lot of crap deals and I post  deals worth considering. I bought the crown heads and passed on this one mainly because I've bought a lot recently. On samplers, I determine how many of the cigars I would smoke, want to try or like and don't have any.

I hear ya! Thx for posting it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.