Cigarpage meet local singles is back!

Started by arrow34, 03/17/2020 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

https://www.cigarpage.com/the-matchmaker-deal.html

Single sale is back, not as good as last time selection wise.  But still some good deals!  Got some Cult sticks and oliva v lanceros.

Few romacraft, some foundation sticks, illusion, etc.

tuck0411

Thanks, as happened last time they did this I did not get an email from them.  Which is odd, because I've been biting on this deal nearly every time for the last year or so.  You would think they'd want to market this especially to their regular customers.  At any rate, 25 singles inbound...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

arrow34

Quotetuck0411 - 3/17/2020  10:12 PM

Thanks, as happened last time they did this I did not get an email from them.  Which is odd, because I've been biting on this deal nearly every time for the last year or so.  You would think they'd want to market this especially to their regular customers.  At any rate, 25 singles inbound...   :smoker2:

Nice, I only ordered 11,  I should have ordered the AJ Fernandez San Lotano Habano singles when they were available, $4.22 and $5... not bad.  Been wanting to try those :)  But will wait for the next time.

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 3/17/2020  7:49 PM

Nice, I only ordered 11,  I should have ordered the AJ Fernandez San Lotano Habano singles when they were available, $4.22 and $5... not bad.  Been wanting to try those :)  But will wait for the next time.

Those were sold out by the time I looked at it or I would have ordered them, too.  Maybe next time...
Todd

arrow34

Quotetuck0411 - 3/17/2020  11:04 PM

Those were sold out by the time I looked at it or I would have ordered them, too.  Maybe next time...

Btw do you pay with paypal?  My payment went pending for a few hours, was kind of strange, that has happened one other time.  But usually goes right through.

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 3/18/2020  6:54 AM

Quotetuck0411 - 3/17/2020  11:04 PM

Btw do you pay with paypal?  My payment went pending for a few hours, was kind of strange, that has happened one other time.  But usually goes right through.

No, credit card.
Todd

arrow34

Gotta love how fast free cigarpage shipping is

IMG-20200319-113735-01-01

Been wanting one of those stickers too

tuck0411

That was very fast.  I just checked my tracking # and mine aren't scheduled for delivery until the 26th via UPS.  When they send them via USPS, they usually arrive in two days.
Todd

ljlemer

I'm there at the website, 8 days after the original post. The sale is no longer on and all this talk of singles I don't see them anywhere. Minimum order is a fiver. My search for singles continues.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

arrow34

Sorry, it was a limited time deal.  They do it every month or so, if it pops back up, I will post it or im you.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.