Cigars Sales that are NOT Hot Deals . . .

Started by Brlesq, 03/30/2020 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Lately there have been a lot of "Hot Deal" threads being posted, and some of them are great finds (like the stacked coupons at JR), so thanks to everyone for those!  

But lately there have also been some posts on deals where the OP even acknowledges that the deal is "good, not great" or "not hot, but interesting".  Most of us get 10+ cigar related emails each day, and see hundreds of "not so hot" deals, and we don't post them.  The Hot Deals forum is intended for just what it states:  "HOT DEALS".   So if you don't think its a great deal, then why would anyone else be interested in it?

This post is not directed any any particular member, so please don't take it as such.  It is a general comment about why we post hot deals, and so that we don't spiral into having the front page being cluttered by mediocre cigar deals that no one cares about, NOT EVEN YOU.  ;-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

arrow34

Hi Bruce, I will restrain myself!  I will ask for suggestions however ??  and the occasional singles deal that is invisible.

Ed

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 3/30/2020  2:48 PM

Hi Bruce, I will restrain myself!  I will ask for suggestions however ??  and the occasional singles deal that is invisible.

Ed

I do appreciate the Cigar Page singles deal being posted as I rarely get their emails about that, for reasons unknown.  If no one else is interested in that, I'd sure appreciate a PM at least...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

headfirst

I agree on the cigarpage singles sales, I don't get that email either even though I'm on their list.  They must know I'm married...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

junglepete

I like to see deals posted, even if they're not as hot as I'd like them to be. One mans hot is another's warm and another's cool I suppose.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

DRuff

Quotejunglepete - 3/30/2020  9:36 PM  I like to see deals posted, even if they’re not as hot as I’d like them to be. One mans hot is another’s warm and another’s cool I suppose.

you suppose ...

Cigary

Quotejunglepete - 3/30/2020  9:36 PM  I like to see deals posted, even if they’re not as hot as I’d like them to be. One mans hot is another’s warm and another’s cool I suppose.

Yep....we're not all wired the same esp. when it comes to cigars and when it comes to this Forum most of us know what we like and how much we'll pay but sometime it's fun to windowship.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.