What happened to puff dot com?

Started by Silverstix, 06/24/2020 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

Hope this is ok to post here.....we are all one big cigar family and I never thought of them as a “rival” site or anything like that.....

But what happened to puff.com? If you go to the site it says the domain is for sale.....it sounds like they closed the site? Any info?? Just curious, used to enjoy popping in there and seeing what everyone was smoking. 

Brlesq

Puff has been gone for years. Replaced by Cigarbum.com
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Silverstix

Wow really? I must be losing it, I could've sworn it was still up like a year ago last time I checked in there

gitfiddl

QuoteSilverstix - 6/24/2020  10:31 PM

Wow really? I must be losing it, I could've sworn it was still up like a year ago last time I checked in there

Me too.  I could swear I'd seen it in the last few months.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cigary

It changed domain service... Cigarforum. Net

Brlesq

QuoteCigary - 6/26/2020  1:12 PM

Shows how much I know!  I could have sworn that Cigarbum.com was created by a bunch of dissident members from Puff as it was self imploding.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cigary

You're still right Bruce... Puff has been around for years and has changed names and used different domains... this one in particular which has caused issues in operation... signing on.... losing passwords.... etc. Cigar bum as well as several others came to fruition as a result of the explosion of coming into the cigar forums world... I had recently for the last couple of years been a senior Puff moderator before resigning because of things I couldn't support... I'm still a member there and enjoy the comraderie but not the political BS.    Don't let that stop anybody from enjoying a Cigar Forum .. there's good and bad in most.... except for this one which I can honestly say CG is unique and the best. 

mi000ke

QuoteCigary - 6/26/2020  1:12 PM

Minor correction - it's

cigarforums.net

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.