Humidors Online

Started by Angela2010, 05/28/2010 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela2010

Best site for humidors - www.cigardesire.co.uk!
Cheaper than in the stores, Humidors are Genuine, and its way more easy to find one online than spending hours and hours for trying to find one in the stores!

Trust me - i have tried those guys with humidors and cigars - worth Worth WORTH! :)

Angela

Dave S.

Angela, is it my suspicious nature or are you affiliated with the site you just recommended?

:shades:
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

NES Tek

QuoteDave S. - 5/28/2010  7:31 AM

Angela, is it my suspicious nature or are you affiliated with the site you just recommended?

I have to  second that. :confused:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

Is it me or is this happening at a higher rate the last few weeks?

:confused:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

NES Tek

QuoteBob Cordell - 5/28/2010  7:36 AM

Seriously! The word about CG is getting out more and now we're just getting all of these business ads.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

lowpro75

Given the nature of this board I'm surprised we don't have a lot more of it.  Sometimes you get some good info.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

wescat

QuoteAngela2010 - 5/28/2010  5:42 AM

Best site for humidors - www.cigardesire.co.uk!
Cheaper than in the stores, Humidors are Genuine, and its way more easy to find one online than spending hours and hours for trying to find one in the stores!

Trust me - i have tried those guys with humidors and cigars - worth Worth WORTH! :)

Angela

Angela, are these of fine English Craftsmanship?  Free shipping to us Yanks??
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Brlesq

This one is strange.  Link is to a site in the Canary Islands.  Clicked on humidors but couldn't get prices.

Hope I didn't get a virus!! :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DocJazzRH

I may not be a mathematician but using my fingers... YUP it is increasing. I simply wish the writers of these threads would just be stand-up guys about their motives.   :shades:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

lowpro75

QuoteDocJazzRH - 5/28/2010  11:04 AM

I may not be a mathematician but using my fingers... YUP it is increasing. I simply wish the writers of these threads would just be stand-up guys about their motives.   :shades:

I guess, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out their motives.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

akira

Do they really expect us to buy something based on a post like this?   :confused:

You all are way more trusting than I am, I wouldn't even click on the link these sales folk post.

:mad:  :mad:  :mad:
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mcdimond

The site is registered to an address in Panama...

Result of WHOIS query:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain name:
         cigardesire.co.uk

Registrant:
         LOW PRICE CORPORATION S.A.

Trading as:
         LOW PRICE CORPORATION S.A.

Registrant type:
         Unknown

Registrant's address:
         34 CALLE
         PANAMA
         NONE
         Panama

Registrar:
         Key-Systems GmbH t/a NETWORKSOLUTIONS [Tag = NETWORKSOLUTIONS]
         URL: http://www.networksolutions.com

Relevant dates:
         Registered on: 27-Oct-2005
         Renewal date:  27-Oct-2011
         Last updated:  19-Nov-2009

Registration status:
         Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
         ns1.winservers.gr
         ns2.winservers.gr

WHOIS lookup made at 19:12:41 28-May-2010

--
 This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry
 for .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are:

Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2010.

You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permitted
 by the terms of use available in full at http://www.nominet.org.uk/whois, which
 includes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or its
 repackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removing
 or hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volume
 limits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind the
 register. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Beegerply

Quoteakira - 5/28/2010  12:49 PM

Do they really expect us to buy something based on a post like this?   :confused:

You all are way more trusting than I am, I wouldn't even click on the link these sales folk post.

:mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Same here :-(
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

SenorPablo

I guess I'll move this to the commercial section until Angela comes back and clears things up.   :confused:  :confused:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

CigarBruin

Angela???? Next thing you know, Michael, Jim, Pam and Dwight will try to sell us paper... :biggrin:
"Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." -- Coach John Wooden

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Angela2010

Guys,

i know it sounds pretty weird, but i jsut posted my story with this specific company! They're good, i have bought from them noumerous times and its all up to you if you wanna trust it or not!
No fraud in here:)

Ken Kelley

QuoteAngela2010 - 5/31/2010  8:03 AM

Guys,

i know it sounds pretty weird, but i jsut posted my story with this specific company! They're good, i have bought from them noumerous times and its all up to you if you wanna trust it or not!

Sure, I'll just send my bank account number, all my credit card numbers, and my SSAN to boot!!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

dwig

QuoteAlphairon - 5/31/2010  8:48 AM

QuoteAngela2010 - 5/31/2010  8:03 AM

Guys,

Sure, I'll just send my bank account number, all my credit card numbers, and my SSAN to boot!!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

mountedshriner

QuoteDave S. - 5/28/2010  7:31 AM

:?:  :?:  :word:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

mcdimond

QuoteAngela2010 - 5/31/2010  5:03 AM

Guys,

:lmao:
Michael

Fun Fact:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.