The Great Customer Service @ BCP (Best Cigar Prices)

Started by junglepete, 07/15/2020 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

So I was researching the Oliva Connecticut Reserve cigars in order to pick up a box of 20 Robustos and stock up on more medium bodied sticks. Best Cigar Prices came up on the search for $99.00 plus shipping.  I recalled seeing them at Holts quite often in the $3-$4 range with free shipping so went to check it out. Holt's had them for $74.99 a box and free shipping. BCP had a notation on their Oliva page that they would beat any competitors by $10. Well, why not give it a try I said. I called up BCP and got a pleasant and very friendly and efficient sales person named Melissa. She quickly looked up the Holt's price, confirmed that they could beat it by $10 and included free shipping to match Holt's right down the line. Kudos to BCP and to Melissa in making this purchase a delight. I have used them in the past but it's been a while. I'll keep them more up front from now on.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks for sharing feedback, always good to hear stories like this one :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

tuck0411

Hey Pete, the Oliva 2nds Liga F are Connecticut Reserve seconds you can get from C-bid, CI, and probably elsewhere.  They smoke just as well as the real thing in my experience and can be had for a song.  I paid 1.17 per stick for Churchills and $1.50 per stick for toros the last time I got them from C-bid.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Cfickter

they also recently opened up a lounge in northeastern PA, A few of us hoped to hit this back in June but it was closed due to the Democratic People's Republic of Pennsylvania pandemic scare tactics
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/pub/
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

junglepete

Quotetuck0411 - 7/15/2020  10:26 PM

Hey Pete, the Oliva 2nds Liga F are Connecticut Reserve seconds you can get from C-bid, CI, and probably elsewhere.  They smoke just as well as the real thing in my experience and can be had for a song.  I paid 1.17 per stick for Churchills and $1.50 per stick for toros the last time I got them from C-bid.

Good to know, thanks!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tfkirk

Hey Chuck if you can get there it's well worth the experience. Beautiful place really good food and drink, I'm about 20 minutes away and once this pandemic s**t blows over a little bit I'll be taking another trip there. They have the cigar museum and a nice little putting green for some relaxation.

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

mhuss

Dang, that place looks awesome!  I'm about two hours away... may be worth the trip to check out.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.