Semi-Annual Thinning the Herd Sale

Started by StogieDad, 11/23/2020 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Been a few months and I have been organizing the stash and I need to let some go.  I can get some more specific packs together but you guys usually just want to buy the samplers so lets start there.  If you have specific wants you would like me to try and fit let me know but I think everyone know, you don't come out losing in my samplers.  So....

10 Pack "Value" - $55 Shipped
Brand name smokes, MSRP well over price.  No cheapies or junk, all big brands or boutiques.

10 Pack "Better" - $85 Shipped
Brand name smokes or boutiques, aged smokes (some up to 10-12 years old in this pack), something LE in each pack.

20 Pack "Value" - $100 shipped
Same as 10 Pack, just a little better value.

20 Pack "Better" - $155 shipped
Ditto.

Custom samplers available too, just let me know what you are looking for.

PP F&F, probably take orders through the week and get them out over the holiday.  

PM if you have any questions.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

rstrawsb

I'm looking for a Sampler!  I'll send a PM.
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

ninfiction

If you're on the fence you really can't go wrong putting your money here. I've participated several times in the past and have always been more than satisfied.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

Still got plenty if you guys want a little Christmas present for yourselves!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

$5 off any sampler.  Call it a Black Friday sale haha.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

First run packing and going out, last chance to get in!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.