Few of My Favorite Things Pass

Started by appollo, 03/29/2021 10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Wondering if anybody would be interested in a pass where it involves your favorite sticks.This include any size,brand or price range as long as you match what you take.This will also include ISOM.I will start it off with a 15-20 stick start and go from there.It will be open o Can.and US.On the final shipping back to Canada I will help on the shipping if need be.If I can get 8-10 who wants to do it I'll start it up.On the last shipping back here I can give shipping instructions or have the last person have experience shipping to Canada.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Beegerply

Sent request if you let me.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

appollo

Your all in ,glad to have you.

appollo

Quotegitfiddl - 3/29/2021  9:05 PM

I'd be up for this one.  Be glad to have you,hit the request button

rstrawsb

I would like to get in on this also if you'll have me.
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

appollo

Adwinistrator

nickthafish

appollo

Glad to have you Nick hit the button

appollo

Looks like we have a good bunch on board,I'll wait till the middle of next week get the line up set and should have it started by next weekend.Thanks brothers.

appollo

With the help of Kent I'v set the line up.If you have any concerns let me know .I'll let this run to Thurs.if anyone else wants in and get the pkg.out on Friday.Its going to be interesting on what everyone prefers for sticks.Thanks everyone for taking part.

appollo

I am going to send this on its way Friday.

appollo

Its on its way to you Ron tracking#lm132416299ca. :-) Let the fun begin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.