Time for a sale! StogieDad Summer Cleanup NEW SAMPLERS ADDED - NEW DISCOUNT SEE UPDATES IN THREAD

Started by StogieDad, 05/25/2021 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

OK Geeks, time for a little cleanup.  Trying to pare down an entire storage container, so wanted to offer some samplers for those interested.  No one leaves disappointed, check my feedback.  I will take orders through the week and send them all out over the weekend.

10 Pack "Value" - $55 Shipped
Brand name smokes, MSRP well over price. No cheapies or junk, all big brands or boutiques.

10 Pack "Better" - $85 Shipped
Brand name smokes or boutiques, aged smokes (some up to 10-12 years old in this pack), something LE in each pack.

20 Pack "Value" - $100 shipped
Same as 10 Pack, just a little better value.

20 Pack "Better" - $155 shipped
Ditto.

Custom samplers available too, just let me know what you are looking for.

NEW PACKS!!!:

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Sampler - $80 Shipped SOLD
One of each year, 2014-2020, vitola of my choice on each.  Yes, that has a 2014 in there.  

HVC Sampler - $55 Shipped
1 HVC La Rosa 520
1 HVC Pan Caliente
1 HVC Serie A
1 HVC Black Friday
1 HVC 500th Anniversary

Alec Bradley The Good Stuff - $70 Shipped
2 Gatekeeper
2 Magic Toast
2 Pre-Embargo
2 Maxx Black
1 Prensado Gran Toro
1 Other AB Stick that I enjoy

Punch Sampler - $60 Shipped SOLD
2 Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary
1 Punch Classic (Old band, well aged)
2 Punch Clasico
1 Punch Diablo
1 Punch Icon
1 Punch Gran Puro
1 Punch Nicaragua
1 Other Punch Stick that I enjoy

10 Discontinued Sticks - $25 Shipped
10 different sticks, boutique, old blends, discontinued blends.  None junk or trash, just a grab bag of fun stuff to try.

PP F&F, BONUS Extra 1 stick on 10 packs, 2 sticks on 20 packs to geeks that have purchased from me before.  As most know, geek math usually applies anyway. :biggrin:

PM me, and let me know if you were a previous buyer so I don't have to go digging, thanks!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I'll add a few specific sampler ideas as well:

Crowned Heads:  3 Regular Lines, 2 Limited Editions $55 Shipped

Boutique Sampler:  1 HVC, 1 RomaCraft, 1 Viaje, 1 Caldwell, 1 Misc Boutique $55 Shipped

Corona-ish Sampler:  5+ Short Smokes, $40 shipped, 10+  Short Smokes $75 Shipped (You won't be short-changed)

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Adwinistrator

arrow34

StogieDad

Still plenty left.  For the Memorial Day Holiday everybody gets an extra 2 sticks in their order...:biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

This is still available if anyone is looking over the weekend.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Hi Michael,

My selection arrived safe and sound!  nice selection of stuff.  About five I have never had before and all well aged!  Thanks!

StogieDad

Added a few pre-made samplers for your enjoyment

NEW PACKS!!!:

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Sampler - $80 Shipped - SOLD
One of each year, 2014-2020, vitola of my choice on each. Yes, that has a 2014 in there.

Crowned Heads Sampler - -$60 Shipped SOLD
2 Mil Dias
2 Jericho hill
2 La Imperiosa
1 Four Kicks
1 La Careme
1 Four Kicks Maduro
1 Luminosa

HVC Sampler - $55 Shipped
1 HVC La Rosa 520
1 HVC Pan Caliente
1 HVC Serie A
1 HVC Black Friday
1 HVC 500th Anniversary

Alec Bradley The Good Stuff - $70 Shipped
2 Gatekeeper
2 Magic Toast
2 Pre-Embargo
2 Maxx Black
1 Prensado Gran Toro
1 Other AB Stick that I enjoy

Punch Sampler - $60 Shipped - SOLD
2 Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary
1 Punch Classic (Old band, well aged)
2 Punch Clasico
1 Punch Diablo
1 Punch Icon
1 Punch Gran Puro
1 Punch Nicaragua
1 Other Punch Stick that I enjoy

10 Discontinued Sticks - $25 Shipped
10 different sticks, boutique, old blends, discontinued blends. None junk or trash, just a grab bag of fun stuff to try.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

tuck0411

Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

StogieDad

Can't believe no action on the Crowned Heads stuff!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Hey guys really need to move some of these.  I'll do $5 off any pack to $15 off if you pick 2 or more.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Las Calaveras sampler sold.  Anything else really helps, thanks guys!!!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I can cover a wide range of requests if you are looking for it.  Having a bit of a tough time so really could use clearing some out.  If you have anything you are looking for don't be afraid to ask, I will dig it up and see what we can do.  I appreciate it.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

tfkirk

Hey Geeks step up you won't be disappointed. I just received my 20 Pack "Better" package, and there are some great "Better" cigars in the package. I have dealt with StogieDad many times in the past and the selections are always top of the line cigars. I can't wait for another transaction with StogieDad.

Thanks AGAIN StogieDad
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

quickme

Adwinistrator

Quotequickme - 6/30/2021  4:42 PM

I really don't think you can go wrong with a stogiedad stick buy.

100% agree.

StogieDad

Thanks for all the buys folks!  Just to let everyone know, my Father in Law passed last night so it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday before I can ship, but shouldn't be a huge delay.  Thanks again.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 7/1/2021  10:56 PM

Thanks for all the buys folks!  Just to let everyone know, my Father in Law passed last night so it will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday before I can ship, but shouldn't be a huge delay.  Thanks again.

Sorry to hear brother. Condolences to you and the family.
The sticks can definitely wait, family first
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

shakinghorizons

tfkirk

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

quickme

My sincere condolences brother.   No rush on the sticks.  Take the time you and your family need.

StogieDad

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.  I am back in the saddle this week and will expeditiously get these sent out.  Thank you for your patience!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.