Box split - Bellas Artes Maduro by AJ Fernandez Robusto

Started by MrMoke, 05/25/2021 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMoke

Anyone care to split a box of 20

An AJF rep was in my local B&M last Friday, I was toying with the idea of pulling the trigger on a box of these beauties but not sure I want to drop 200 notes right now, I just started a new job.  I got a call and had to go back to work so that made the decision for me right there and then.  However, I thought about it a little more and thought I might see if someone wants to share the joy :)

Box of 20 $170.99
Shipping $7.99
Taxes $22.37
Shipping to you $10.00 (guessing)

Comes out to $105.68 or less each (depending on cost of shipping your half to you)

How about it brothers?  Anyone tempted?

"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

arrow34

Or on fieldsupply.cm the sister site to CP they ahve the AJ Fernandez Bellas Artes Maduro Robusto for 47.50 + tax shipped  for 10 or Short Churchill(my fav size)

https://www.fieldsupply.com/aj-tenskis-uc-20210521frbns.html

arrow34

i would also recommend the AJ Fernandez Dias De Gloria Short Churchill

nirab

The Cigar Vault in Buda offers CG pricing of $149 for a box of these. Even with shipping, our pricing beats theirs! All y'all gotta do is call me!! Healthy communication can result in many great things!  :angel:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

junglepete

You can get these for $4ea at CP.com when they're on sale, which is about once a month and sometimes more.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

Here's another one I just got by email:  Buy 10 Take Home 17 AJ Fernandez Cigars.

10 AJ Fernandez Bellas Artes Maduro Robusto $87.42 + 7 freebies (Bellas Artes Robusto Extras, not Maduro).  Free shipping over $79.99

https://cigarsdaily.com/product-category/aj-fernandez-bellas-artes-upgrade/?orderby=date

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

Gotta love it when geeks start digging into deals.

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 5/26/2021  2:44 PM

You can get these for $4ea at CP.com when they're on sale, which is about once a month and sometimes more.

Is CP still doing singles sales?  I have not seen an email for one in a very long time other than for Davidoff singles and those are way out of my budget even when they're on sale.   :-(
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

MrMoke

This is awesome information!  I got an email coupon that made it cheaper was going to update the post and you guys just overwhelmed me with awesome deals!!!  I am going to check them out, thanks so much!!! :-)
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

junglepete

Quotetuck0411 - 5/28/2021  8:56 PM

Quotejunglepete - 5/26/2021  2:44 PM

Is CP still doing singles sales?  I have not seen an email for one in a very long time other than for Davidoff singles and those are way out of my budget even when they're on sale.   :-(

I have not seen the singles sale for a while now.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

MrMoke

I ended up springing $57 for 2 five packs from cp.com, free shipping but another $4 and some change for taxes, it was the best deal I could find at the time as well as being well within my budget.

Thanks for all the info and suggestions, guys  :biggrin:

arrow34

Good to know!  Just an fyi, next you ask about a cigar check back asap :)  We enablers like to find deals and they sometimes only last a day or two.  But totally worth it.  Glad you got some.  Next time cp has a good sale on fivers or tenners try some new stuff.  Like I said the dias de gloria is awesome by aj and there are many many more.  just depends on how much room you have in your humidor!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.