Welcome our new Cigar DB Admin!

Started by SenorPablo, 06/18/2021 07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  It's been awhile since we've added a new Admin, but we are announcing a new one to assist with the Cigar DB entries.  Please join me in welcoming Todd (tuck0411) as our newest Cigar DB admin!  He has been a member for nearly 3 years and has already contributed a tremendous amount of time in the Cigar DB and he is now stepping up to assist in maintaining the DB.  Thanks Todd!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Thanks Todd for stepping up.Its seems like a logical step. :thumbsup:  :goodluck:  :cool:

shakinghorizons

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

Talk about the inmates running the asylum!  Congrats, Brother!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nickthafish

Awesome, thanks Todd! I noticed the stuff I have added recently have came up in the database extremely fast!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Congrats Todd!  I know its a tough job, but the pay is worth it  :shy:

:lmao:  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Awesome! I will definitely appreciate the help.

Congrats Todd!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Quotenickthafish - 6/18/2021  8:38 AM

Awesome, thanks Todd! I noticed the stuff I have added recently have came up in the database extremely fast!

Ha, that was Brian.  I haven't done anything yet....   :angel:

Thanks to Brian and Paul for the consideration and trust.  I'll do my best to make them proud and help keep the DB orderly and accurate.    Feel free to PM me if you see anything that needs correcting or updating.  I'm in regular contact with Brian and will likely be consulting him as needed if there are any questions.  It's a dirty (smokey?) job but someone's got to do it...   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

HolySmokes

Awesome!!! Thanks Todd! Always enjoy reading your reviews. Thanks for holding down the DB for us! :bigthumbs:

Murphy223

Awesome. Congrats and Thanks Todd

tfkirk

:bigthumbs:   Best of luck Todd, and Thanks for stepping up!!!
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Adwinistrator

QuoteSenorPablo - 6/18/2021  8:26 AM

Hi Folks.  It's been awhile since we've added a new Admin, but we are announcing a new one to assist with the Cigar DB entries.  Please join me in welcoming Todd (tuck0411) as our newest Cigar DB admin!  He has been a member for nearly 3 years and has already contributed a tremendous amount of time in the Cigar DB and he is now stepping up to assist in maintaining the DB.  Thanks Todd!

-Paul

Great news!  Congrats Todd!

tuck0411

Thanks, guys!   :biggrin:

A request, though - when you submit a new stick for the DB, please include a link in the notes for where you saw it.  That will speed up the approval process greatly.  Otherwise I have to google around until I find it, which I have been doing, but it takes time and thus I may not approve your submission as quickly as either of us would like.  Thanks!   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

arrow34

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Beegerply

Enjoy you will do and outstanding job thanks for stepping up for the task.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

Congratulations! Thank you for your service!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.