December Member Sponsored Geek Critique - Blind Review

Started by Brlesq, 10/17/2021 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by Adwinistrator (Ryan)

The Cigar: This will be a BLIND REVIEW

The Specs:  :confused:
But we'll tell you this much so you can decide if you want to volunteer to review this or not:
Strength: Medium
Size: Toro

Due Date: November 26, 2021

The Hype:  :drool:

Shipping: Anywhere

The Reviewers: Veteran status or higher. Preference to those members not already doing the November critique, but all will be considered. If you are interested, please indicate so in the forum below and we will select the five (5) reviewers from the volunteers.

Chosen Reviewers:
1. HolySmokes
2. Deener27
3. appollo
4. Beegerply
5. nwb

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to Adwinistrator for providing the cigar. And thank you to the reviewers.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

HolySmokes

Hey there Bruce, I wouldn't mind jumping in for a review again! This one sounds fun!

Deener27

I'm in if you'll have me.  Gotta get back into the swing of it.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

If needed I'll be available.Always up for a challage.

Brlesq

:bump: Looking for a few more volunteers.  I know what this blind cigar is, and trust me, I would sign up for this one if I were eligible.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Adwinistrator

Awesome, will get these out ASAP and send tracking info.  Looking forward to all your reviews.  Enjoy!

appollo

Thanks for having me Ryan,look forward to the cigar

Beegerply

Byron

nwb

Looking forward to it.  Thanks for the opportunity!
Chief of Shaft

Adwinistrator

Tracking info has been sent.  I'll drop these tonight, they will being their journey tomorrow.

Brlesq

Reviewers: Post up your guess at the cigar in this forum after you've smoked it.  Then just submit it as that cigar when you turn it in, and I will straighten it out on the back end.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Beegerply

Byron

Deener27

QuoteAdwinistrator - 10/25/2021  8:10 PM

Tracking info has been sent.  I'll drop these tonight, they will being their journey tomorrow.

Got mine this morning.

Thanks again for letting me review this one.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

HolySmokes

I've got mine! Looking forward to this one!! Appreciate it!

Beegerply

Got mine last night Ryan thanks for the extra.  :biggrin:
Byron

HolySmokes

Alright guys, completed my Geek Critique. I'm a little early but wanted to enjoy the cigar before getting too cold out. My guess based on limited experience is a Perdomo Lot 23 Toro 6x50 (Dark Natural). Thanks again, Ryan. Happy smoking!

Deener27

QuoteHolySmokes - 11/17/2021  5:16 AM

Alright guys, completed my Geek Critique. I'm a little early but wanted to enjoy the cigar before getting too cold out. My guess based on limited experience is a Perdomo Lot 23 Toro 6x50 (Dark Natural). Thanks again, Ryan. Happy smoking!

Just a polite FYI, but I'm not sure you want to put your guesses out there before anyone else has had a chance to smoke it.

Brlesq

Just a friendly reminder:  Six (6) days left to get these smoked and turned in (I gave you an extra day because Thanksgiving fell on the 25th). Only one has been turned in so far.

Thanks!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

appollo

Review done.Thanks Ryan it was a very enjoyable stick

Beegerply

Byron

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 11/22/2021  11:43 AM

Thanks Ryan it was a very enjoyable stick

Glad to hear you enjoyed.  Looking forward to the reviews  :biggrin:

Deener27

Going to work on getting mine in tonight for sure.  Don't want to be the jerk who screws up the works for Bruce.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.