CG17 Code

Started by shakinghorizons, 11/08/2021 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

Is CG17 working for anyone on Famous??

headfirst

Used it last month.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Adwinistrator

Haven't tested the code, but also heard that Reddit17 stopped working as well...

Brlesq

Worked for me a week ago
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Brlesq

Ok, well THIS is going to cut way back on my frequent purchases from Famous.  There are better deals out there if they no longer offer the discount!

Promo Code CG17 Invalid.
This promo expired on 11/07/2021
[/color]

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

QuoteBrlesq - 11/9/2021  8:04 AM

Ok, well THIS is going to cut way back on my frequent purchases from Famous.  There are better deals out there if they no longer offer the discount!

Promo Code CG17 Invalid.
This promo expired on 11/07/2021
[/color]

That's what I received as well Bruce, which prompted this thread.

smokethis15 for 15% off of $60 or more
DOJO17 valid for 17% off eligible items totaling $50.00 or more.

klamm143

YUPP - same here. Tried just for "S-A-G", but got the expired code. "Gotta love it - RIGHT???
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

May just be an oversight that needs to be renewed.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

headfirst

Head's up, the smokethis15 code is now $15 off of $75.  20% if you can get your order close to the $75 mark!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

Quoteheadfirst - 4/30/2022  3:03 PM

Head's up, the smokethis15 code is now $15 off of $75.  20% if you can get your order close to the $75 mark!
Thanks for the heads up!

nirab

CG members always get 20-25% from The Cigar Vault...fyi... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

I'm still waiting for you Brian! :angel:
-Charles Spurgeon

nirab

Quoteheadfirst - 5/2/2022  2:08 PM

I'm still waiting for you Brian! :angel:

for...???
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.