Inaugural Pass of 2022

Started by 05Venturer, 12/31/2021 09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Inaugural Pass of 2022'.

Would really like to see a few new Geeks or Geekettes in this one. Passes seem to have really died off lately and I would like to see that change. Let's share some of our favorite smokes.
You won't get the Rona from a box of cigars so lets have some fun. :dancing:
Will see how much interest there is and will probably get this kicked off mid January

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Adwinistrator

tuck0411

Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Excellent :biggrin:

Keep em coming
Kent

05Venturer

:bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:
Kent

nickthafish

In, been waiting for a pass.

05Venturer

If you have not clicked the "Request to Join" button go right ahead. Would really like to see a few more in this. Gonna give it thru the weekend and then close it up and start it off :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Kent

MrMoke

"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

05Venturer

Quotenickthafish - 1/5/2022  3:59 PM

In, been waiting for a pass.

Click the button brother  :biggrin:
Kent

nirab

when are the seed ceegars gonna be posted? :confused:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Just picked them up last night and plan to post em up later today :thumbsup: .

Sorry for the delay here fellas
Kent

05Venturer

Seed cigars are in. I will give this until the end of the week for any late comers and will plan to put it on the road early next week
Kent

DRuff

arrow34

Ok, I will jump in also

05Venturer

Quotearrow34 - 1/19/2022  11:20 PM

Ok, I will jump in also

Click the Request button :thumbsup:
Kent

appollo

Good looking seed list Kent

05Venturer

Order is set up, please check and let me know if anyone has a problem with where they are in lineup.
Kent

xladyxmaverickx

05Venturer

Quotexladyxmaverickx - 1/22/2022  7:55 PM

Aw man
Darn, I'm too late

Need to check in a bit more often sorry.
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.