Xiphos Sale ( Going Fast ~!!) I added some Maduros I Found

Started by Vroomp, 01/21/2022 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I am selling off all of my remaining XIPHOS Cigars I have in stock if anyone is interested in a great deal. These cigars were all rolled with age tobaccos back in 2014-2015 and rated 4 stars in our database.

Robusto size cigars are 10 for $20 with free shipping~! (unless you want a can, adds about $3. More for multiple cans due to box size)

CR Habano Robusto  5 X 50                                                                        NR Habano Robusto  5X52                                             NR Maduro Toro  6 X 52

Lonsdales are sold out~!                                                      Also available in Toro size 6 X 52 (same price)                        Same pricing  (only 100 available)

60

Orders for 10 ship in small flat-rate USPS Domestic Only         Orders over 10 cigars pack in Medium to Large Flat-rate boxes

All orders PayPal FF only! 

You Canucks are killing me with the increased shipping costs to the GWN ~!

Canadians plan on at least $30 for shipping please~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

quickme

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

BewareDaPenguin

Agreed, great deal good sticks...PM sent :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Vroomp

I appreciate all the response geeks, but please specify which cigars you want in your PMs

If you have paid, your package is either out or will be on Monday. I will pm Tracking at time of shipping.

Sorry about any delays, but my world is upside down at the moment (more later) and I am trying to keep current on Emails, PMs, and orders as fast as I can.

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Vroomp

Was about to box up this weeks orders and to my surprise I have found 16 cans of NR Maduro Toros.

Not wanting to deny anyone the ability to change their order I have sent messages to those "Paid Up" in PM's.

These Maduros have aged extremely well and are smooth and full bodied with Medium full strength.

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Mautrak

Vroomp

I appreciate the support folks~!   I guess there's nothing like a good $2 cigar~! :smoker:

Please remember to let your cigars breath for a few days before smoking. (That air in the can has been there for 7 years~!)

If you haven't received either your cigars in the mail or a Tracking Number from me please let me know ~! :?:

P.S. I apologize if the cello is a bit brown....... :shades:  

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

quickme

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Caveman Steve

Caveman Steve

QuoteCaveman Steve - 2/12/2022  9:20 PM

Mine landed today.

Thanks Brad!

I might add that you'll never smoke a better 2$ cigar!

05Venturer

mine and my father in laws landed late last week  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mautrak

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.