Caldwell 8 Cigar Sampler $30 or Buy 3 for $75 Free Shipping

Started by junglepete, 03/31/2022 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

1 each: Ltd. Ed. Last Tsar Toro, Long Live King Mad Mofo, Midnight Express Toro, King is Dead Last Payday, Long Live King Pet Double Wide, Blind Mans Bluff Maduro Toro, Eastern Std Cakewalk, Eastern Std Sungrown Toro Extra.

Buy 1 sampler of 8 =  $3.75ea
Buy 3 samplers of 8 = $3.12ea

Once upon a time, and not so long ago at that, you could not get these sticks under $5-$6ea. Most places today still sell them for $7-$10 ea. Like them or not, they are certainly worth $3.75 in my opinion, and downright crazy worth it at $3.12ea. 

https://www.cigarpage.com/the-sampler-catnip-dealio.html?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CP-K1-20220331Th4-Bulk-Samplers-Catnip%20%28TKvMgT%29&_kx=4SwBvEQuad1OEjIbOD0ei-q9ePE5RWbgK02y3VQgB0E%3D.MwExHP

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

appollo

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

arrow34

I have gotten two of the 8 pack from caldwell, good value

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Murphy223

klamm143

AND.............another 75 bucks disappears - JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

junglepete

Consider it an investment towards your happiness  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.