Cigar and Pipes website

Started by tfkirk, 05/16/2022 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfkirk

I need to get this off my chest. I belong to 5 or 6 COTM clubs and I had a terrible experience with Cigar And Pipes this month they sent 6 cigars that were dried out that I tried to smoke all 6 over the weekend and threw all 6 away. I tried to reach them today and it goes to a voice mail system so I can't reach them to bitch or cancel my subscription. Anyone else have this problem with online vendors?
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Brlesq

Looks like they were on their FB page 2 hours ago.  Why don't you try to reach out to them there?

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

klamm143

Can't make any informed comments...I've never ordered from them. SORRY you got ripped off. I had similar run ins with Thompson's back years ago so I stopped ordering anything from them (alot of dry sticks and some mushy ones ordered after they (Fla) had a rash of hurricanes and humidity problems - HINT HINT: Don't order from anyone who ships from a facility immediately after hurricanes or floods. More recently I've had a few (maybe 3 or 4) problems with CI - but I was  able to reach them quickly and they made things right - mostly thru credits or gift cards.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

Sorry to hear that.  Haven't done the COTM stuff, but there are a lot of really good online vendors that are responsive when you have issues or questions.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tfkirk

Thanks guys, they did get back to me Monday afternoon. They said they'd get back with a solution, but still no response yet!! Gary they're 2-3 really good COTM's that I deal with and never had an issue with them always good product and customer support. Again thanks guys for the responses.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.