30% off at JR the Rest of 2022

Started by SpamMav, 06/02/2022 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamMav

Just found a new 30% off coupon code for JR.  Good for the rest of the year supposedly.  It does mention 1 use per customer, which seems to be true. :cry:  :cry:

If you have military, first responder, medical, etc and get your account validated, an extra 10% stacks!  Typical big brand exclusions apply.

Here is a link: https://www.jrcigars.com/deals/private-sale-event/

appollo

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

Thanks. Now if I could just find something that works out well for me. Most of the stuff they have is at least 30% higher than I usually pay. Any suggestions?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

I will be biding my time for the next limited edition release I may want that usually doesn't get discounted much.  If it doesn't work out for that, then my other suggestion would be to watch the steals and deals.  Sometimes decent cigars will show up there and then the discount on top makes it an actual deal.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

junglepete

I tried the code on a box of 50 Jas Sum Kral Maduro Toothpick 2.0. It did not work. I was hoping to get the $187 price tag reduced by 30% ($56)  :confused:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

If you scroll down the page, there's a short list of 28 items in this "private sale".  I added one of them, Nicaragua Series by AJ rothschilds five packs x3, to my cart and attempted to check out using the code and got - "not applicable".  So, either the veteran's discount doesn't stack, which was already applied to the order once I logged in, or they have a bug in their code.  I'd remove my vet discount just to test it, but I don't see a way to do that.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

appollo

I tried it with the Warped La Colmena and it worked

appollo

I tried it with the Warped La Colmena and it worked

junglepete

Quotetuck0411 - 6/3/2022  7:38 PM

If you scroll down the page, there's a short list of 28 items in this "private sale".  I added one of them, Nicaragua Series by AJ rothschilds five packs x3, to my cart and attempted to check out using the code and got - "not applicable".  So, either the veteran's discount doesn't stack, which was already applied to the order once I logged in, or they have a bug in their code.  I'd remove my vet discount just to test it, but I don't see a way to do that.

I saw they had those AJ 5 pks. on sale for $12 something in the steals and deals or the clearance section and threw one in my cart and the code worked with that.
Guru of Frugality

tuck0411

Quotejunglepete - 6/4/2022  8:48 AM

Quotetuck0411 - 6/3/2022  7:38 PM

I saw they had those AJ 5 pks. on sale for $12 something in the steals and deals or the clearance section and threw one in my cart and the code worked with that.

Pretty sure it was my vet's discount that messed it up for me. Their fine print says the 30% discount can't be combined with any other discounts or codes.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

SpamMav

My Vet discount DID stack without issue. I ordered some Espinosa boxes without a problem. 40% total discount with Vet.

benchjockey

Just worked for me on a couple of Esteban Carreras boxes when their emailed 30% off offer was rejected. Thanks for posting this.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.