Today’s Smoke July 2022

Started by benchjockey, 07/01/2022 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Started the new month with an enjoyable Trinidad Espiritu Series No. 2 Toro 
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Otter

Hammer & Sickle Tradicion Serie Toro
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

klamm143

Alec Bradley Family Blend "The Lineage" 665 (6 x 65, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

Laranja Azulejo Robusto Extra

nirab

Tabernacle CT-142 Toro... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Esteban Carreras Bronze Cross
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

klamm143

Alec Bradley Nica Puro Rosado Gordo (6.25 x 60, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra Hellcat Robusto Grande

klamm143

Rocky Patel Decade Toro (6.5 x 52, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

benchjockey

Murphy223

All Saints - Saints and Sinners robusto

nirab

LFD Colorado Oscuro No. 3... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

Partagas 1845 Extra Fuerte Robusto
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

benchjockey

Viva La Vida by AJ Fernandez Toro

Murphy223

Drew Estates Factory Smoke

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tfkirk

Quoteheadfirst - 7/2/2022  2:36 PM

Esteban Carreras Bronze Cross

Gary just broke the seal on those on the 4th, lasted me over an 1 1/2, awesome smoke!!
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

klamm143

Alec Bradley Black Market Esteli Gordo (6 x 60, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Alec Bradley American Sungrown Robusto (5 x 50, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Alec Bradley - Prensado Lost Art
Kevin R. Lamm

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.