JR Cigar shopping

Started by sweatsock, 08/09/2022 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatsock

I was a frequent JR Cigar customer. I didn't buy anything from them from November 2021 to May 2022. I buy on price. There were bargains at JR and codes that made for great deals. There was even the ability to stack codes. Code stacking was eliminated and then codes were not usable on merchandise on special. They have frequent discounts but the prices are overinflated. So no more codes.

Since then, I have placed 6 orders for 222 cigars.

Oliva Melanio seconds and a bunch of Montecristos. The deals are to be found in the steals and deals section, mainly filtering on promo or promos. They change frequently so keep checking.

My most recent purchase was MFO48 which are My Father Overruns Rosado Belicoso.
They are currently available for $26.95 for a bundle of 20. I bought a ton of MFO in the past and they are good cigars but haven't been offered for a while.

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/nicaraguan-factory-overruns/belicoso/MFO48.html

appollo

Great to hear from you again Steve.Missed all the heads up on some great deals. :-)

junglepete

That's a decent sampler for the price. I don't see any MFO cigars on the site at all? While I'm not a JR fan mostly because of their prices, a good sale is always enticing and your tips are always appreciated.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.