Vroomp Delivers Old School CG Cigar Bomb!

Started by nirab, 09/15/2022 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Vroomp hit me with a totally out of the blue, old skool, gangster style CG cigar bomb!! WOW!! Thank you brother, this is greatly appreciated.

Things change, and this site certainly has changed in many ways...it sure was nice to experience a "blast from the past!"

enjoy today... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Very nice!  I remember when cigar bombings were a regular thing here, at least weekly.  Vroomp is old school.  :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

Great to see a blast from the past. Nicely done, Brad!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Nice to see a bomb out of the blue.Well done Brad  :thumbsup:

klamm143

SWEET............................well done.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

metalhead y cigarguy

Cigar Bombs... those were the days.  Back in the day it was almost a daily event of someone blowing up someone else mailbox.  Nicely done Vroomp. Enjoy the cigars nirab.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BewareDaPenguin

Very nice :smoker: enjoy! Well played Brad, you're the man :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

Great to see this. Well done and well deserved.  :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

quickme

McBryde

It's good to see this. We were talking this weekend how few of these there are these days, and how there are threads on the main page that are 2 weeks old. You used to not see posts older than a few days old on there. We need it hoppin' on here again!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

shakinghorizons

Murphy223

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.