Intercontinental Third Party Bomb!

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 06/10/2010 12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca Silverwolf

Met up with Jackal this evening, and he handed off a bomb that was targeted at me by Les!  :-0

Ten cigars and some Korean munchies! Totally made my day! Thanks, Les!  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:  :rocker:  :cool:

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Olejay

So Jackal has been recruited as a suicide bomber?  When will the madness end?

Very nicely played Les! :shades:  :bigthumbs:

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

Hot Stuff x

Looks like everything made it there in good shape...hope the chocolate didn't melt!

By the way, the smiley humidity puck is filled with humidity gel crystals (i.e. it's not the foam type).

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Ken Kelley

QuoteOlejay - 6/10/2010  1:53 AM

So Jackal has been recruited as a suicide bomber?  When will the madness end?

Very nicely played Les! :shades:  :bigthumbs:

Yeah, Jackal is looking to hook up with his 72 Virginians I guess.  Very nice bomb, Les!   :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Bob Cordell

Sweet, those chocolate thingys are good!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

cmmayo

Hot Stuff BOMBS do the best damage!

:shades:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Rebecca Silverwolf

QuoteHot Stuff x - 6/10/2010  2:41 AM

Looks like everything made it there in good shape...hope the chocolate didn't melt!

By the way, the smiley humidity puck is filled with humidity gel crystals (i.e. it's not the foam type).

Everything is in great shape. Very excited to replace one of my foam humidifiers with the new gel crystal one. Thanks again!  :dancing:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.