Kudos to CI for great customer service

Started by Hot Stuff x, 06/23/2010 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

See below text of the customer service inquiry I sent to CI and their response.   This is great customer service, and one of the reasons I won't hesitate to buy from CI.

• I ordered some cigars from Joe's Jambalya. I'm pretty sure they were Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto Grandes.

What I got in my order was Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo somethingorothers. Not robustos, because that cigar doesn't exist. I believe they are the El Martillo (toro) size.

Anyway, recommend CI trains it's employees so they know the difference between Antano 1970, and Antano Dark Corojo--two completely different cigars.

• Thank You for your message. I am sorry to hear that your recieved the wrong cigars. Due to your APO address we will not be doing a return /exchange. Please enjoy the cigars you recieved in error. A replacement order for the 10 Joya De Nic Antano Robustos will ship out today, 06/21, to your APO address. Please feel free to contact me again if there is anything else I can do for you.

Karen
      Customer Service

• Karen,

As always, you guys exceed expectations with your fine customer service...did not ask for or expect to receive the replacement cigars, but your effort is greatly appreciated.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Rebecca Silverwolf

Awesome! Always nice to get great customer service!  :dancing:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nwb

Their customer service is quite possibly the best out there.  Glad to hear it worked out for you - 10 free Dark Corojos?  Sweet!  :dancing:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Great to hear that they went "above and beyond". :-)   Now those smokes will taste extra sweet...
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

DennisA

I've never had any trouble with my orders from CI, but it's nice to know that they will step-up to take care of a problem, should I ever have a complaint.
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

lowpro75

They are known for their excellent customer service, glad to hear it isn't all rumors.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

junglepete

Yup...I've dealt with her (Karen) via internet customer service...top-knotch, and always to my satisfaction...the best!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Beegerply

Glad to here it all worked out Les.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Macabre

Great customer service, or even good customer service, is a rarity these days.  Glad to know that it still exists.  :thumbsup:
"Why are shapeshifting aliens from another universe coming here to steal frozen heads?"

----Agent Phillip Broyles, Fringe

DonM

You can't ask for better customer service than that!

"The Curmudgeon"

mountedshriner

That is great CS. Too bad it is such a rare thing anymore. However, major to kudos to CI as I have always been dealt with fairly when any mistakes were made and that is almost never!! :dancing:  :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Jackal

CI generally has good customer service, however, they one time sent me 20 dried out cigars (sent 7 day UPS during winter wrapped in brown paper, no plastic bag); these things were like rocks.  Because the cigars were part of one of their one day deals, they refused to replace them.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.