Miller Time BOMB!

Started by cmmayo, 06/25/2010 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

So DonM (Don Miller) backwards-engineered my last bomb and sent it zooming back at me!

Thanks, Don!

Looks like I've got a TB Robusto, a Padilla Miami Churchill, a Cortez (never heard of that one), a G.A.R. (cause I can't shut up about wanting them to show up on the Joe Jam), and a MOW Torpedo.

I really appreciate it.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

The Cortez is a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown, damn good smoke, enjoy!!

"The Curmudgeon"

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Jackal

Sneaky git.  

You have to watch out for the people around here.  They will bomb you in some unexpected ways.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

metalhead y cigarguy

Those look good. Nice bomb!

I need to try a ManOwar, and while I'm smoking it I can listen to my Manowar albums. :rocker:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

nwb

Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 6/26/2010  8:10 PM

I need to try a ManOwar, and while I'm smoking it I can listen to my Manowar albums. :rocker:

:lmao:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

BlackIrish

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 6/26/2010  9:10 PM

Saw those guys play at a small club in Amherst, Mass. back in 1989.   :rocker:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.