A new one on me

Started by FNA, 02/10/2008 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FNA

Just bought a box of dirt cheap Liga IV coronys from C-Bid.  Not a real box, four 5-packs - for $4!  

I've had these before, some consistency issues, but it's a .20 cigar.  If there are two bad burners in a pack, it becomes a .35 cigar.  I can live with it.

They must finally be running out of this brand.  Within the bagged 5 packs, two had mixed maduro and natural wrappers.

The lot didn't say what kind of wrapper, but I usually figure in a 5-pack I am going to get 5 of the same cigar.

A new one on me. (Okay too, I haven't found any real issues with the maduro sticks in the past.

ljlemer

QuoteFNA - 2/10/2008  11:47 PM

Just bought a box of dirt cheap Liga IV coronys from C-Bid.  Not a real box, four 5-packs - for $4!  

I've had these before, some consistency issues, but it's a .20 cigar.  If there are two bad burners in a pack, it becomes a .35 cigar.  I can live with it.

They must finally be running out of this brand.  Within the bagged 5 packs, two had mixed maduro and natural wrappers.

The lot didn't say what kind of wrapper, but I usually figure in a 5-pack I am going to get 5 of the same cigar.

A new one on me. (Okay too, I haven't found any real issues with the maduro sticks in the past.

I gave the natural a 3, which for a cheap cigar is a good rating on my scale. I never smoked the maduro. We need your review of both to flesh out the brand for inquiring minds.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.