Heavy Metal Bomb!

Started by grogo67, 07/21/2010 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grogo67

Came home today to find this ticking in my mailbox.  What a pleasant surprise!  It brought a tear to my eye.  Seriously.  Definately gonna pay the karma forward when I'm in a position to do so.  Thanks Bryan, you're one class act my man!

Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

consti

Nice bomb Bryan! Hope you enjoy those cigars dude.
-Justin

bklein128

BlackIrish

Sweet.  You learn quickly!

:rocker:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Olejay

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

metalhead y cigarguy

With all the generosity that everyone has given to me lately, I felt I should definitely return the favor. When I saw George was new to cigars, and his humidor only had one cigar left in it; I felt he was due for a nice bomb.  

George this should last you until your order comes in the mail. ;-)

I call this Karma, because I mailed this Monday afternoon, and when I came home from work that night I took my random guess at the pick 3 contest and won. Definitely Karma!  :rocker:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Great display of brotherhood, Bryan!  You rock! :rocker:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

87North

Very cool indeed.   :shades:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

grogo67

Congrats on winning the pick 3 and many many thanks again for the bomb!
Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

grogo67

So I am starting to learn the lesson of the benefits of letting these guys sit for a while (weeks, months, years even) to get the better flavors out of them.  The question I have for you Bryan is do you know if any of these has some age on them?  I want to smoke one this morning and will share one with a co-worker if he comes in today.   :smoker:
Cigar George

-Ron White

My Humidor

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

NES Tek

Nice bomb Bryan. KArma does go and come.  :biggrin:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DocJazzRH

Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Jackal

Very cool  :rocker:   :thumbsup:  :rocker:  

It's your one way ticket to midnight
Call it heavy metal
Higher than high, feelin' just right
Call it heavy metal
Desperation on a red line
Call it heavy metal noise

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotegrogo67 - 7/22/2010  6:34 AM

So I am starting to learn the lesson of the benefits of letting these guys sit for a while (weeks, months, years even) to get the better flavors out of them.  The question I have for you Bryan is do you know if any of these has some age on them?  I want to smoke one this morning and will share one with a co-worker if he comes in today.   :smoker:

No aging on my part. To be honest I ordered a couple sampler packs and they arrived in the mail Monday morning.  I took 5 nice looking cigars from the samplers and turned around and shipped them back out.  These cigars have done a fair share of traveling, New York to Washington, back to Kansas City. They're on tour! :rocker:   :lmao:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

lowpro75

Quotegrogo67 - 7/22/2010  9:34 AM

Curious, how do you age cigars when you only have 5?
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

grogo67

You smoke one or two when you get them then let the others sit with the rest of the new ones coming in.
Cigar George

-Ron White

My Humidor

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.