Selling VSGs

Started by FNA, 02/16/2008 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FNA

I reviewed a couple of Ashton VSGs earlier today and in researching the wrapper. came across a seeming anomaly.

I am sure that you have noticed that VSG is claimed by many, if not most retailers to be in "extremely limited supply"

Holt's, among others,  not only limits the amount of cigars in a single purchase transaction to two (2), but they keep a tab and limit total purchases in a month as well.

So I'm surfing the net to see if I can find out more info on the wrapper and I come across a retailer named  Tobacco Barn.  This company not only  is selling the VSG in minimum lots of five (5), but they offer quantity discounts for purchases of ten (10) or more.  They're selling boxes too.

What up wit dat?

ljlemer

QuoteFNA - 2/16/2008  2:14 PM

I reviewed a couple of Ashton VSGs earlier today and in researching the wrapper. came across a seeming anomaly.

I am sure that you have noticed that VSG is claimed by many, if not most retailers to be in "extremely limited supply"

Holt's, among others,  not only limits the amount of cigars in a single purchase transaction to two (2), but they keep a tab and limit total purchases in a month as well.

So I'm surfing the net to see if I can find out more info on the wrapper and I come across a retailer named  Tobacco Barn.  This company not only  is selling the VSG in minimum lots of five (5), but they offer quantity discounts for purchases of ten (10) or more.  They're selling boxes too.

What up wit dat?

What's the price difference, dividing the 5 pack price by 5 to compare singles?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mistagordo

I also enjoy the VSGs but haven't seen any issues with getting them.  My couple of B&Ms don't limit the sale of them and always seem to have them in stock.  What you describe sounds like when they get Opus in stock.  They only allow 2 at a time, but don't keep a tally.

Steve

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.