Canadian - Saint Lius Rey Natural/Maduro Rothchilde Split

Started by Hound10, 08/11/2010 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound10

I've been a fan of the Saint Luis Rey Natural Rothchilde for a while (great bang for your buck) and am wanting to try and grab some of the Maduro's as well......BUT....I don't have the room or flow to pick up 2 boxes of 25 each.

SO

I'm curious if someone up here past the Maple Curtain is interested in doing a split on a box of Naturals and Maduros (Boxes of 25)

Cost: $54.95 USD per box =  $110 USD plus tax and shipping in total - split evenly between the two of us.

Only extra cost to you is the shipping from my house to yours, in exchange for that I'll let you pick which actual BOX you want to keep (Natural or Maduro) and since they are boxes of 25, I'll also let you decide which cigar you will receive 13 of.

Anyone interested, PM me.
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics"

Hound10

I should clarify that I'd be willing to split with someone in the States a well, but since they're already coming up here and the limited availability to cigars in general in Canada - I thought I'd specify that point.

PA.pierced2010

Thats a good price on the SLR Maduros!  Of course I am from the US and currently out of the country.  Best of luck on finding a geek to do the split.   :-)
"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

junglepete

The 5-pack maduros are on sale at famous for 10.80..do yours work out cheaper? I might be interested.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Hound10

I think they would roughly work out the same.

You'd get 13 Maduros (or Naturals) and 12 of the other = 25 sticks @ $54.95

5 - 5 packs of Maduros would be $54.00 at your price.

Ordering through Atlantic, so if there's anything else at that site you wanted we could bundle on the same shipment.

Vanilla Gorilla

Hmmm let me know how this plays out. If junglepete is out, I'm in.
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

junglepete

QuoteVanilla Gorilla - 8/15/2010  8:18 PM

Hmmm let me know how this plays out. If junglepete is out, I'm in.

Go for it!!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Vanilla Gorilla

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.