Macabre strikes hard!!!

Started by NES Tek, 08/11/2010 10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NES Tek

I came home last Saturday night to find a mysterious package at my front door. Knowing the insanity that has occured recently, I ensured the coast was clear...then began the extration period. After careful work, I was able to recover the following.

Oliva Serie 'G' Torpedo
Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robusto
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo
Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8

The bomber's note stated this was a peace offering for being accepted into the Unlimited Pass: Part Deux. All I have to say is that this peace offering will not be taken lightly!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

consti

-Justin

kylepwhalen

What a tasty and well-chosen bomb!

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Nice one Danny, and a great recipient to bomb! :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

junglepete

The bombs sure do fly around here  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mountedshriner

Very nice gesture Danny!! :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

bklein128

grogo67

Cigar George

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
-Ron White

My Humidor

Macabre

It was the least I could do for taking a chance on me and allowing me into the Unlimited Pass.  Looks like my first pass is a good one.  There are some nice sticks being shuffled around.  :-)
"Why are shapeshifting aliens from another universe coming here to steal frozen heads?"

----Agent Phillip Broyles, Fringe

NES Tek

Finally got my camera back. Here's a pic. Thanks again Danny!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

metalhead y cigarguy

Some excellent sticks there. Good job.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

PA.pierced2010

"The difference between a man and his valet: they both smoke the same cigars, but only one pays for them"
Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.