Nathan bombed me!!

Started by ljlemer, 08/13/2010 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Nathan found 5 premium cigars I haven't reviewed yet! That took some research!
I received an Upper Cut Natural Grand Corona, an Ashton VSG Corona Gorda, Pioneer Valley Especiales Maduro Churchill, a 5 Vegas 'A' Triple A and a 5 Vegas 'A' Anomaly! Thanks, Nathan!! Forgive my lousy cellphone camera pic.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Shukpaw

I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

bklein128

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

ljlemer

Quotegitfiddl - 8/13/2010  5:51 PM

You, too, huh? :dancing:

We could start a support group.

Thomas Mann

cmmayo

Way to shut up Larry, er, uh, I mean BOMB Larry!   :biggrin:

I can personally vouch for 4 out of 5 of those... and they're great. Good job, Nathan.  :bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ljlemer

Quotecmmayo - 8/13/2010  6:02 PM

Way to shut up Larry, er, uh, I mean BOMB Larry!   :biggrin:

I can personally vouch for 4 out of 5 of those... and they're great. Good job, Nathan.  :bigthumbs:

Actually, now that you mention it, I've been very quiet all week. Nathan got me talking again.

Thomas Mann

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

No problem, Larry.  Hope you enjoy them!
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DocJazzRH

Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

consti

-Justin

ljlemer

I snuck downstairs in the dark about 4:30 AM, trying not to wake anyone. I grabbed what I thought was the Upper Cut Nathan gave me, but once outside it turned out to be a La Caya Vintage Churchill, which I reviewed 11 months ago. Not wanting to go back inside, I smoked it and added to my original review. It's nice out here in my backyard. Pete's been here, but not at this hour. Very quiet and peaceful, before the mosquitoes come out. This was my first cigar in 8 days, since I returned from NYC. I hope to get to that Upper Cut later. It came out to much fanfare, but got mixed reviews. I'm dying to put my two cents in.

Thomas Mann

Macabre

"Why are shapeshifting aliens from another universe coming here to steal frozen heads?"

----Agent Phillip Broyles, Fringe

junglepete

Quoteljlemer - 8/14/2010  6:08 AM

I snuck downstairs in the dark about 4:30 AM, trying not to wake anyone. I grabbed what I thought was the Upper Cut Nathan gave me, but once outside it turned out to be a La Caya Vintage Churchill, which I reviewed 11 months ago. Not wanting to go back inside, I smoked it and added to my original review. It's nice out here in my backyard. Pete's been here, but not at this hour. Very quiet and peaceful, before the mosquitoes come out. This was my first cigar in 8 days, since I returned from NYC. I hope to get to that Upper Cut later. It came out to much fanfare, but got mixed reviews. I'm dying to put my two cents in.

Nice bomb Nathan!!

Wow, 8 days and no cigar smoking in NYC...That must have been tough Larry....or did you bring your pipe??
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ljlemer

Quotejunglepete - 8/14/2010  8:41 AM

Wow, 8 days and no cigar smoking in NYC...That must have been tough Larry....or did you bring your pipe??

I smoked both in NYC. I got back 8 days ago and just had my first smoke in 8 days.

Thomas Mann

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

wescat

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nwb

I'm interested in seeing how you like the Upper Cut.  I like them, enough that I might buy a box.  However, I've seen mixed reviews.  :confused:
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Quoteljlemer - 8/13/2010  6:02 PM

We've got one already.  It's called Cigar Geeks! :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ljlemer

Quotegitfiddl - 8/14/2010  11:52 AM

Quoteljlemer - 8/13/2010  6:02 PM

We've got one already.  It's called Cigar Geeks! :biggrin:

Good answer! I'm Larry and I'm a bombing victim. Hi, Larry! A recent package I received exploded in my face....

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.