Question about JR Cigars

Started by ratboy, 08/13/2010 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratboy

Anyone know if JR has subsidiary sites? Ive gotten some random charges from them over the last few weeks that I just noticed. I haven't been buying lately that I remember but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

lowpro75

Not that I know of, but on occasion I have had backordered stuff that I forgot about until they charged me and the package arrived.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

ratboy

The charges are for 7.95, 8.95 and 9.95.... not big but I never buy singles so I just cant figure it out. They are supposed to call me back to explain the charges. Just weird.

nwb

That is weird.  Let us know how it goes...
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

Quoteratboy - 8/13/2010  4:09 PM

The charges are for 7.95, 8.95 and 9.95.... not big but I never buy singles so I just cant figure it out. They are supposed to call me back to explain the charges. Just weird.

Have you ordered from Altadis?  That sounds like the prices for their Montecristo, RyJ, Payboy type samplers.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

ratboy

QuoteJackal - 8/13/2010  5:23 PM

Have you ordered from Altadis?  That sounds like the prices for their Montecristo, RyJ, Payboy type samplers.

Bingo! That must be it and also why I don't remember because they were ordered months ago. I also didn't realize the two were associated. Thanks!!!

Brlesq

Quoteratboy - 8/13/2010  7:29 PM

QuoteJackal - 8/13/2010  5:23 PM

Bingo! That must be it and also why I don't remember because they were ordered months ago. I also didn't realize the two were associated. Thanks!!!

I was going to second what Jackal said.  They process those special magazine/radio samplers.  You will get the packages about 1-2 weeks later.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.