Tick Tick Tick

Started by wlfwalleye, 08/25/2010 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlfwalleye

Photobucket

Thought I would introduce myself to a few people. :biggrin:

I packed all them up and then noticed I forgot to put the notes in the boxes. :sad:

Voexum

Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nwb

:-0  :-0  :-0

This is going to be very interesting!
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Gentlemen, it seems as we've got ourselves a bunch of bad ass militant new guys intent on destruction of the highest order...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Shukpaw

:-0 Kyle is declaring war.  We need a duck and cover emoticon.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

consti

Nice... Take cover gents!
-Justin

NES Tek

Triple take..."WHAT?!?!?!"

That is insane!!!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

wlfwalleye

LOL, there was a sale on bubblewrap. Can't let a bunch of bubblewrap go to waste. :shades:

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Brlesq

Quotewlfwalleye - 8/25/2010  1:57 PM

I packed all them up and then noticed I forgot to put the notes in the boxes. :sad:

You don't need to put a note in the box,  I think the message is coming through LOUD and CLEAR.   :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sam a

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

bklein128

You guys might not hear from me for a week or so.  I'll be down in the bomb shelter.  Wireless signal doesn't get down there very well. :-0  :-0

DocJazzRH

Quotewlfwalleye - 8/25/2010  11:35 AM

LOL, there was a sale on bubblewrap. Can't let a bunch of bubblewrap go to waste. :shades:

:lmao:  :lmao:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DonM

Quite a stack of USPS boxes there Kyle!

"The Curmudgeon"

kylepwhalen

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

gitfiddl

Quotewlfwalleye - 8/25/2010  2:35 PM

At least you said "a bunch of bubblewrap" instead of "a crisis"! :shades:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Quotewlfwalleye - 8/25/2010  2:35 PM

Funny - I found a bunch of bubblewrap in the garage a few weeks ago.  Shortly thereafter, I didn't have any left.  :shades:

Bubblewrap will make you do crazy things....muwahahaha! :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

Quotewlfwalleye - 8/25/2010  12:57 PM

Photobucket

2, 7, 9... DID I WIN???

Oh, wait, I thought this was the continuation of Walleye's contest!  :confused:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

MT21

All that destruction just might make the 6:00 news.   :-0
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.