The North of 60

Started by Vanilla Gorilla, 09/08/2010 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla Gorilla

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The North of 60'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Couchtr26

Was reading about cigar passes and accidentally clicked on Request to Join without understanding the term.  Just wanting to state I would like to be removed if possible.

junglepete

QuoteCouchtr26 - 9/8/2010  10:23 PM

Was reading about cigar passes and accidentally clicked on Request to Join without understanding the term.  Just wanting to state I would like to be removed if possible.

It has been taken care of...you have been removed from the request to join.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Hot Stuff x

What happend to this pass?   Just wondering...sounded like a good idea.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Vanilla Gorilla

LOL

I thought it would be a great idea too, but there was no interest in it what-so-ever

:confused:
Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.