Looking to try....

Started by Feynix, 09/30/2010 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynix

This is a list of things I totally am looking to try. PM me with a list of things you may want to trade and we'll see if I have them or can get them at the local shop!
Siglo VI (isom)
Ashton VSG sorcerer
any Viaje
My Father LE
AVO
Padron 80th
LFD any maduro
Liga Privada by drew estates
Illusione epernay

Also! I can include Alaskan/kodiak brewery beers as trading material :P

Ken Kelley

Naw!  We want polar bears and Eskimo girls.  I'll have to check my humidors to see how many boxes of each of those I have....yup, just like I thought...NONE!  Most of those are pretty high end sticks so be prepared to fork over some good loot.  Good luck in your quest.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

If you don't have any luck, then you might try fulfilling someone's list on the PIF:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=2996.0

Good luck!
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

Quotenwb - 9/30/2010  4:54 AM

If you don't have any luck, then you might try fulfilling someone's list on the PIF:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=2996.0

Good luck!

:word:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Feynix

Sweet! Thanks for the link!

mountedshriner

Nice list of stix!! However, the majority of my $$ are tied up in Illusione's, Mi Bario by DP and a goodly stash of ISOM's. Good luck on this one Levi.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

ROTHNH

QuoteFeynix - 9/30/2010  1:18 AM

This is a list of things I totally am looking to try ...

Siglo VI (isom)
Ashton VSG sorcerer
any Viaje
My Father LE
AVO
Padron 80th
LFD any maduro
Liga Privada by drew estates
Illusione epernay

Pricey indeed.

Some I like, but are usually priced outside my comfort zone on my value scale; a few are brands I don't particularly like for one reason or another; one or two I've never tried.

But good luck -- I'm sure you'll chase down those puppies soon!

Feynix

found a great deal on some but they were out of stock! Sad me....the Local shop just got in like 7 different gurkhas so I guess now is the time to start sampling that line and see what I think. Had the assassin last night followed by a padron 1926. Both were great. Getting ready to light up a shaggy!

whodeeni

QuoteFeynix - 10/2/2010  5:29 PM

found a great deal on some but they were out of stock! Sad me....the Local shop just got in like 7 different gurkhas so I guess now is the time to start sampling that line and see what I think. Had the assassin last night followed by a padron 1926. Both were great. Getting ready to light up a shaggy!

Wow! you live in Alaska!I feel your pain!
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

nwb

Sounds good!  Glad you found a couple of them at a local.  How much did you have to cough up for the Gurkha?  Your first born child? :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Feynix

The Gurkhas ran me about $8 for an assassin. He gave me a discount lol since I'm in there like every day and he ordered the gurkhas on my request.

nwb

QuoteFeynix - 10/3/2010  1:17 AM

The Gurkhas ran me about $8 for an assassin. He gave me a discount lol since I'm in there like every day and he ordered the gurkhas on my request.

That's not too bad.  Every Gurkha I've seen in a B&M has run $15+.
Chief of Shaft

doubleott05

-Elliot
Be my friend on facebook (be sure to identify your self as a geek)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/elliot.youngstrom

Link to my Humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=doubleott05

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.