WTT OpusX

Started by emind56, 03/03/2008 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emind56

Any of you guys into OpusX.  I have several that must be 6-8 years old by now, and I'm pretty sure I'll have them for 10 more years if I don't trade them, not really my thing.

mhuss

I've had the pleasure of having one Opus.  It was the Perfecxion No. 5, which is one of the smaller sizes in the line.  Which ones do you have?  And are you saying that you'd be interested in parting with them?  If so, depending on which size(s) you have, I'd certainly be interested.

emind56

Yeah I thought maybe some of you guys would like them more than I do.  I'm not sure on the names exactley, I have a selection of them.  I can measure them and approximate.

Are OpusX still very hard to find and sought after?  

If so would it be better to let some members who have not had the pleasure of an OpusX get in on it as well?

mhuss

Quoteemind56 - 3/3/2008  11:58 PM

Yeah I thought maybe some of you guys would like them more than I do.  I'm not sure on the names exactley, I have a selection of them.  I can measure them and approximate.

Are OpusX still very hard to find and sought after?  

If so would it be better to let some members who have not had the pleasure of an OpusX get in on it as well?

Yeah, measure them up and see which ones they are.  And yes, they are still a bit hard to find and very sought after.  You can certainly see who is interested in them and then make your pick on who you'd like to send them to.  They're your sticks.  You can do with them as you please.  I was just throwing my hat into the ring to say that I was interested in making a deal for them.

emind56

I wasn't aceing you out my  brother, Your were first up so for sure your in.  I was merely continuing to think it through and thought maybe rather than do one big trade for all of them, maybe doing a few smaller ones so some other brothers who had not had an Opus could get in on it.

mhuss

Quoteemind56 - 3/4/2008  1:04 AM

I wasn't aceing you out my  brother, Your were first up so for sure your in.  I was merely continuing to think it through and thought maybe rather than do one big trade for all of them, maybe doing a few smaller ones so some other brothers who had not had an Opus could get in on it.

That sounds like the perfect idea.  Spread the wealth.  I'm sure there are others here that would be interested in acquiring an Opus or two.  That certainly works for me!

emind56

Anyone else interested in an OpusX?  Strange I thought these things would have been long gone by now  :confused:

Duker511

Thats awsome that you would be willing to part with them. To my surprise this christmas my brother bought me the Opus X set from Thompson. Which contains 4 sizes of Opus X, a jazz CD by Arturo Sandoval, and a book that has 25 pictures of Chateau De La Fuente. I am having enough trouble deciding when I should smoke mine. Im sure you will find people that want to trade, they are very popular these days.Thanks for the offer.
Tim

SenorPablo

I'm actually surprised you're not seeing more interest as well.  If I didn't already have several in my humidor I would seriously consider it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

wunderdawg

I'm new here, and just saw this thread.  Are these still available?  Never had one, but hear about them ALL the time.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

emind56

lets get a trade going brother.

bslatner

I'll take some of that trade action too, if you've any left.  :-)  What kind of stuff are you looking for? I have some ISOM sticks I'd be willing to trade. I also have some -- or will, next week -- Tatuaje Nuevitas Jibaros that aren't listed in my virtual humidor yet.

My stuff is here.

wunderdawg

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=wunderdawg

I'm a man...But I can change....If I have to...I guess.............Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving might not be for you!!

stogie_foggie

Bryan-

Still interested in some Arganese cigars?  I would be willing to trade a couple plus some others for a 2-3 ISOM cigars?  It's my dad's b-day next month and he really wants to smoke one.

Thanks.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

bslatner

Quotestogie_foggie - 4/27/2008  12:39 PM

Still interested in some Arganese cigars?  I would be willing to trade a couple plus some others for a 2-3 ISOM cigars?  It's my dad's b-day next month and he really wants to smoke one.

You bet. I've got a Cohiba (Churchill) and a Trinidad (Toro/Robusto Extra), both ISOM, that I'd be willing to trade. Those are the fullest ones I have. I have some small Romeo y Julietas (petit corona) too that run medium-bodied, and could throw one of those in too.

stogie_foggie

Quotebslatner - 4/27/2008  11:09 AM

You bet. I've got a Cohiba (Churchill) and a Trinidad (Toro/Robusto Extra), both ISOM, that I'd be willing to trade. Those are the fullest ones I have. I have some small Romeo y Julietas (petit corona) too that run medium-bodied, and could throw one of those in too.

That sounds good.  Send me a PM with what you might be interested in and we'll work something out.   Thanks.
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.